dbva

dbva

ddlc enthusiast

jfl its 20$, might have to cop one

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Gengar, WeiWei, org3cel.RR and 8 others
would go quite hard if u look dark triad like that nigga everyone glazes on here, 4got the name

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender, rolloftape and dbva
Imagine listening to death metal

• WTF
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hetman Vilkas, WeiWei, Art of Pattinson and 3 others
Keep using basement dweller slang faggot
oh you wish you were as DEEPLY ENTAGLED IN THE MUSIC SUBJECT AS ME, oh you just wished you were as good as me at the electric guitar and the drums and had over 50+ band shirts just like me

OH YOU JUST WISH you were as good as a person as me and actually dove deeper into music than just the surface of rap and pop, oh you are just wishing about that right now, oh you just wish you knew as many bands and genres as me :feelsez::feelsez::feelsez:

• JFL
Reactions: LuckyBeast and theonewhocantascend
oh you wish you were as DEEPLY ENTAGLED IN THE MUSIC SUBJECT AS ME, oh you just wished you were as good as me at the electric guitar and the drums and had over 50+ band shirts just like me

OH YOU JUST WISH you were as good as a person as me and actually dove deeper into music than just the surface of rap and pop, oh you are just wishing about that right now, oh you just wish you knew as many bands and genres as me :feelsez::feelsez::feelsez:
Keep writing essays about your obscure hobbies weirdo

Keep writing essays about your obscure hobbies weirdo
i hope your father smashes a beer bottle over your head bitchass nigga, dont dare step foot in europe or im tearing your asshole to shreds

• JFL
Reactions: TheNextOPry
Also rap is literal white girl music. Metal mogs as a genre in general but most death metal is unmelodic and sounds like dissonant noise

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: TheNextOPry and dbva
i hope your father smashes a beer bottle over your head bitchass nigga, dont dare step foot in europe or im tearing your asshole to shreds
You wouldn't do shit bitch. You're probably the type to look away when another grown man looks in your direction

• JFL
Reactions: TheNextOPry and dbva
Lol, you can just print one yourself, do they even have the rights to use his image?
too rich to do that broke strategy, and its not like they can sue or anything jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
Also rap is literal white girl music. Metal mogs as a genre in general but most death metal is unmelodic and sounds like dissonant noise
youre probably just listening to shitty bands jfl

• Love it
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes
youre probably just listening to shitty bands jfl

I've heard all of these songs and bands. It's just niche shit that appeals to a small amount of people who like it.

• +1
Reactions: dbva
I've heard all of these songs and bands. It's just niche shit that appeals to a small amount of people who like it.
would rather listen to this than top 100 or something, normal popular music is talentless soulless music for day to day npc robots, what ur saying is true tbh but the niche stuff is always the best tbh

would rather listen to this than top 100 or something, normal popular music is talentless soulless music for day to day npc robots, what ur saying is true tbh but the niche stuff is always the best tbh
It just doesn't fit who you are, doesn't make it talentless. It's not like everyone can sing or compose a riff

• +1
The most death metal ish song or album I could do is Angel of Death from Reign in Blood and of course it still isn't death metal

imagine buying a t shirt of a serial killer cause he "Mogs" it's over for you

• JFL
Reactions: dbva, Gonthar and Henry Rollins
Keep in mind death metal artists themselves don't just listen to death metal. Just because you play a genre doesn't mean you hate all others. Most artists respect what it takes to make music even if they don't listen to your genre

• +1
pretty ugly, I dislike shirts with solid images right in the middle

• So Sad
imagine buying a t shirt of a serial killer cause he "Mogs" it's over for you
It's actually an extremely niche community, there are serial killer fans, he might even be approached by some random crazy women who are into that stuff....

• +1
It just doesn't fit who you are, doesn't make it talentless. It's not like everyone can sing or compose a riff
i listen to lots of other genres bhai, i listen to everything from avantgarde black metal to japanese shoegaze to country etc its just super popular npc music that i hate, i probably know more genres and bands than i know people

i listen to lots of other genres bhai, i listen to everything from avantgarde black metal to japanese shoegaze to country etc its just super popular npc music that i hate, i probably know more genres and bands than i know people

OK bro the elitism is just cringe

• JFL
im not an elitist jfl i just hate popular music
It's the flexing of this repeatedly I refer to. OK fine you don't like muh npc music that doesn't make you better than anyone

who cares about these fake extremist larping libtard niggers. i bet i could beat every one of those faggot neckbeards to death with a frozen leg of lamb

• Hmm...
It's the flexing of this repeatedly I refer to. OK fine you don't like muh npc music that doesn't make you better than anyone
the topic was that u said death metal artists dont strictly listen to death metal and i told you i dont either and i showed you that i listen to other music aswell, jfl i have no clue what ur talking about :ROFLMAO:

who cares about these fake extremist larping libtard niggers. i bet i could beat every one of those faggot neckbeards to death with a frozen leg of lamb
i dont think talking about molesting the decapitated is a thing an average left wing person would say :lul:

I unironically get mad at men who culturemogg me :lul:

Because it's one of the only things I have. Music may be my best cope.

I mock ignorant people who only listen to whatever shit the kikes promote, but Im honestly thankful that the average person doesn't have 0.5% of my musical knowledge (even though I don't even consider myself THAT much of a band nerd).

• +1
Elias guy
I wear notNT shirts similar to these and draw some resemblance to Elias de poot except he's like 3 tiers above me lol
it does work tho :yes: