Deleted member 17918

kyphosismaxxer
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: softlysoftly, subhuman incel, stressftw and 2 others
i dont really see anything bad

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Danish_Retard, subhuman incel and 1 other person
From Chad to older Chad in a different niche.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 2268 and 2 others
His posing looks cringe as fuck in 2016. I mean, yeah nice body. But he makes himself looks like a retard when posing like that with natty physique

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
He couldnt give a shit, clearly.

Mirin your low inhib Tyler Durden

• +1
>>bloated
>>video of a guy sub 10% bf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and subhuman incel
From Chad to older Chad in a different niche.
Its videos like this that make me doubt the idea of roiding. Imagine looking like an old cel at 30. Meanwhile some good natty physique that gets ioi and female appeal with keeping your hair and looking your age of younger would mean consistent pussy for a while.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, subhuman incel and Deleted member 17918
Its videos like this that make me doubt the idea of roiding. Imagine looking like an old cel at 30. Meanwhile some good natty physique that gets ioi and female appeal with keeping your hair and looking your age of younger would mean consistent pussy for a while.
Exactly. The roids age you facially and the extra masculinization of the face begins to look obnoxious

• +1
Exactly. The roids age you facially and the extra masculinization of the face begins to look obnoxious
Do you reckon maybe one full steroid cycle might benefit me of trt dose. I had fair success on sarms but did not realize that the total loss of estrogen levels crush your energy, preventing me from doing a longer cycle of more then 7 weeks.

What if I add hgh or mk-677 for rebuilding collagen, and double my collagen supplementation dose and do a micro needling procedure post cycle?

I can get a good natty physique with consistent ioi at 160-170 lbs, but I wanna mog. What you think, is it worth it with the precautions taken?

Do you reckon maybe one full steroid cycle might benefit me of trt dose. I had fair success on sarms but did not realize that the total loss of estrogen levels crush your energy, preventing me from doing a longer cycle of more then 7 weeks.

What if I add hgh or mk-677 for rebuilding collagen, and double my collagen supplementation dose and do a micro needling procedure post cycle?

I can get a good natty physique with consistent ioi at 160-170 lbs, but I wanna mog. What you think, is it worth it with the precautions taken?
I think there isn't ever any point in roids if you want to be attractive. That size just isnt needed

I think there isn't ever any point in roids if you want to be attractive. That size just isnt needed
Yea, I guess if I value my youth so much its stupid to do it, and I get more ioi then some bloated old roid heads anyways even when I'm skinny as f.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17918
Yea, I guess if I value my youth so much its stupid to do it, and I get more ioi then some bloated old roid heads anyways even when I'm skinny as f.
Longevity + health + anti-aging > all

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98