Brutal dickpill [dicklets do not enter]

user1728482728

user1728482728

zephir
So today I was laying in bed w a girl after sex. I ask her how big she think my dick is. She said definitely above average (I’m 6.75 BPEL) and then I asked her if I was the biggest and she laughed and said definitely not, then grabbed my cock and said his was like 3 inches bigger and measured it out. She said it hurt and mine is better but I don’t believe it.

She said she cums way more with me but the thing is that’s cause I’m so passionate, if it was me but with his dick I can’t even believe how good I’d be.

Then she said she still had a lot of pics of it saved on her phone and asked if I wanted to see :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :kys:

• JFL
Reactions: FootLongDong, 000, Entschuldigung and 3 others
Giphy 6

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadchaddington, Deleted member 5818 and Britishlooksmaxxer
@EreptileDysfunction

Lmao absolutely BTFO, imagine how OP's gonna cope

• +1
Reactions: 000
Lmao absolutely BTFO, imagine how OP's gonna cope
Probably be really rough w her tonight and fuck her ass hard no lube then choke her hard till she passes out

• Love it
Reactions: eyearea
damn nigga, shit thread

Probably be really rough w her tonight and fuck her ass hard no lube then choke her hard till she passes out
No, I mean... You can't recover mentally from something like that.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: SWG88 and user1728482728
Holy fuck you need to punish that bitch she has no respect for you man

Brutal. The big dicked Chad only needs to learn how to be passionate, which is changeable. Meanwhile nothing you can do to improve your dick. Tho mogs me cause 6.75 BPEL. Mine's 5 BPEL

cock sleeve or death in 2020

brutal dickpill