BRUTAL DICKPILL FROM REDDIT!!! Woman admits her ADDICTION to 7.5"+ penises!

D

Deleted member 23391

7" dicklet 5'10" manlet

Well, well, well. 7.5 inches. Almost like I was RIGHT about absolutely EVERYTHING?

@HimmyButler @aBetterMii @Vvvvxxxx @hypernormie @banks @rl⠀

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SEPRAY, Deleted member 18522, Deleted member 24278 and 8 others
Size queen slay

First time having sex and she had it with a 7.5". Brutal. Her first memories will be with a big dick, it's legit going to be over for both her and any dicklet that has sex with her in the future. She was spoiled.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: realprince_g and aBetterMii
Time to whip out my dick pump

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, temporomandibular32, aBetterMii and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and LooksOrDeath
~6 cel checking in. Ltr assumed my dick was 7 inches, let’s just say it ain’t.
A past FWB thought my dick was like 8 when I’m more like 6.5, then again this foid was sort of inexperienced so if it was now she probably would’ve estimated the 6.5

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, aBetterMii, Hades and 1 other person
Now she's going to exclusively have sex with BBCS brutal

probaby 6' at best:lul:

“Girl Inches” is dicklet cope.

• Hmm...
Reactions: LampPostPrime
7.5 is not big enough you need 8 inches

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro, looksmaxmax and thecel
“Girl Inches” is dicklet cope.

it's clear asf that you are a virgin

just ask any foid you'll fuck how long does it look like and 99.99% will say a bigger number

sex havers will confirm

it's the same principle with height

men larp -> women believe -> girl inches

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: LampPostPrime, LooksOrDeath and thecel
it's clear asf that you are a virgin

just ask any foid you'll fuck how long does it look like and 99.99% will say a bigger number

sex havers will confirm

just let me push my incel agenda in peace, normfag.

this forum should ban all sex-havers.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Deleted member 31445

Well, well, well. 7.5 inches. Almost like I was RIGHT about absolutely EVERYTHING?

@HimmyButler @aBetterMii @Vvvvxxxx @hypernormie @banks @rl⠀

Bro what is your thesis

• Hmm...
Reactions: thecel
Bro what is your thesis
My thesis is that the dickpill is extremely important and you need 7.5x5.5" to reliably hit the fornix of women and stretch them out or it's over. I saw your post about PEing from 7 to 7.5 and relaying your experiences and it resonated with me and my theories.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and hypernormie
My thesis is that the dickpill is extremely important and you need 7.5x5.5" to reliably hit the fornix of women and stretch them out or it's over
Idk if it’s over. But you certainly do miss out on some experiences and validation.

I know guys with smaller dicks than mine who get laid and they aren’t dissatisfied with their sex life. My best friend has made girls squirt with his sub 7” so it really depends.

I can see how never hearing things like “you’re so big” or “it’s so deep” can be disheartening tho.

Idk if it’s over. But you certainly do miss out on some experiences and validation.

I know guys with smaller dicks than mine who get laid and they aren’t dissatisfied with their sex life. My best friend has made girls squirt with his sub 7” so it really depends.

I can see how never hearing things like “you’re so big” or “it’s so deep” can be disheartening tho.
What PE did you do? Hanging?

6.25-6.5 inches nbp most likely

My thesis is that the dickpill is extremely important and you need 7.5x5.5" to reliably hit the fornix of women and stretch them out or it's over. I saw your post about PEing from 7 to 7.5 and relaying your experiences and it resonated with me and my theories.
so only .1% of men can truly satisfy women? lmfao strong delusion

• Hmm...
Reactions: thecel
so only .1% of men can truly satisfy women? lmfao strong delusion

The low percentage is not as ridiculous as it sounds. Only 1% of the world can truly be satisfied when it comes to finances. Only 15% of the global population lives in First World countries, and most people in First World countries live paycheck-to-paycheck.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391 and LampPostPrime
Have the results been permanent for you? Which ADS did you use?
My base girth permanently increased from 5.75 to 6 my length went from 7 to 7.5 but went back down to 7 after I stopped

My base girth permanently increased from 5.75 to 6 my length went from 7 to 7.5 but went back down to 7 after I stopped
You probably didn't do it for long enough and just got some ligament gains which relapsed.

You probably didn't do it for long enough and just got some ligament gains which relapsed.
Yeah I didn’t do it for long enough. I believe in PE but I had a severe nerve injury that sort of stopped my life in its tracks so I had to stop PE. If I had stuck with it I’m certain I would have seen results

And the ADS is used was this one https://lghangerllc.com/product-tag/ads/

Yeah I didn’t do it for long enough. I believe in PE but I had a severe nerve injury that sort of stopped my life in its tracks so I had to stop PE. If I had stuck with it I’m certain I would have seen results

And the ADS is used was this one https://lghangerllc.com/product-tag/ads/
A nerve injury to your penis? Or another part of your body?

7.5" is just slightly above average

That sucks bro. Does it affect your dick? Any improvements in your symptoms?
Kinda, my erections are weaker because it effects my spine and all that shit is connected

I’m going to a physical therapist on Friday wish me luck 🤞