Brutal difference between chad and chadlite. (from experience)

ConfusedBolivian

ConfusedBolivian

Just living
CHADLITE:
- Gets iois and state from mtbs but not very obvious reactions
-Can slay easy Mtbs sometime Htbs and very rarely Stacies and stacylite
-Known for his looks, very often social and a center of attention in work, Uni, school, etc.
- Needs some kind of status and social circles to be successful with women.
-Overrall the average very handsome guy that mogs everyone in a small/medium size group. All women agree that he is handsome but nothing super especial just a very good looking dude with charm (halo) that still needs to softmaxx and shit.
CHAD:
-Females and gays catcall you daily in the streets
-You get offered money by females and gays to fuck
-You can get pretty much any girl, you just need to approach her and be NT enough to hold a conversation
-Bad looking males try to be your friends and raise you like you are some kind of god, same goes to Mtbs.
-You get invited to alot of social eventos without even trying
-Females shower you with compliments on social
-Dating apps are your fucking playground, you can fuck any htb+ you want.
-People think your social media profile is fake due to your photos and followers
-Getting a job is way easier.
-Basically life is much easier on you and people help you a shit ton, female want ur dick and males respect you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, thereallegend, Jova and 14 others
Sounds more like HTN vs Chad experience.
The difference between Chadlite and Chad is not that noticeable IRL.
Do you call yourself a Chadlite?

• +1
Reactions: Jova, yyy, tombradylover and 15 others
CHADLITE:
-Known for his looks, very often social and a center of attention in work, Uni, school, etc.
-Overrall the average very handsome guy that mogs everyone in a small/medium size group. All women agree that he is handsome but nothing super especial just a very good looking dude with charm (halo) that still needs to softmaxx and shit.
CHAD:
-You can get pretty much any girl, you just need to approach her and be NT enough to hold a conversation
-Bad looking males try to be your friends and raise you like you are some kind of god, same goes to Mtbs.
-People think your social media profile is fake due to your photos and followers
-Basically life is much easier on you and people help you a shit ton, female want ur dick and males respect you.
water

*Tall htn. As someone you gave htn I'm not doing as well as the OP

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible, Snowskinned and Klasik616
*Tall htn. As someone you gave htn I'm not doing as well as the OP
Because he's clearly superior
More sex appeal, muscular, tall
Lives in a country full of globinas

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial
Because he's clearly superior
More sex appeal, muscular, tall
Lives in a country full of globinas
Height and frame is law and location matters

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
Right now i am chadlite, i used to be a full blown chad

• +1
I dont agree, chads are rare af chadlites arent

But Clavicular says he mogs you despite him being rated HTN at best on this site lol
He doesnt and he is very insecure, he is chadlite overall bcs of pheno amd height/physique but his face is mtn, my face when lean is chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: psychomandible, Roninotrolling and Klasik616
Chadlite and Chad are 2 different worlds, its like comparing millionaire to billionaire

• +1
Reactions: lucifer6969
@JOJOcelReturns what are ur thoughts chad

Chad just gets slightly better treatment. Irl there's not that big of a difference.
How many times can you even say you've come across a Chad let alone a lite?

They're not that common lol.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and noonespecial
Chad just gets slightly better treatment. Irl there's not that big of a difference.
How many times can you even say you've come across a Chad let alone a lite?

They're not that common lol.
Not true, just the average incel comment

• Hmm...
Reactions: DarkAscender
I also consider myself chadlite and I mog most of the boys in school and in my social circle, but I wouldn’t stand a chance against chads at a modeling agency or stg so yes there is a huge gap

I also consider myself chadlite and I mog most of the boys in school and in my social circle, but I wouldn’t stand a chance against chads at a modeling agency or stg so yes there is a huge gap
Ur a fucking chad bro stop the cap

@JOJOcelReturns what are ur thoughts chad
I've been catcalled a fair amount of times, women and men. I've been asked many times if or why I don't do modelling. And of course called countless times very good looking. In social groups I always was the best looking guy. Very few girls told me if I did some kind of surgery to my face. My current gf worships my looks and body. Still I would say face wise I'm entry chadlite. But I'm also tall, muscular, lean, big dick, excellent sex and dating game. Still I think having good social circle and connection is much important for slaying and quality once your looks are above a certain threshold.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian, Klasik616 and tombradylover
I've been catcalled a fair amount of times, women and men. I've been asked many times if or why I don't do modelling. And of course called countless times very good looking. In social groups I always was the best looking guy. Very few girls told me if I did some kind of surgery to my face. My current gf worships my looks and body. Still I would say face wise I'm entry chadlite. But I'm also tall, muscular, lean, big dick, excellent sex and dating game. Still I think having good social circle and connection is much important for slaying and quality once your looks are above a certain threshold.
Humblest shit I’ve ever read

• +1
Reactions: JOJOcelReturns and Klasik616
Bro is proving the blackpill but at what cost? We would never be like him. So is the blackpill real when the probabilites of finding someone like @JOJOcelReturns is almost nonexistent? Not sure how worth it is to try to be perfect at everything.

Last edited:
Bro is proving the blackpill but at what cost? We would never be like him. So is the blackpill real when the probabilites of finding someone like @JOJOcelReturns is almost nonexistent? Not sure how worth it is to try to be perfect at everything.
I can't compete face wise with men like Maher. This is a fact. That is a good example of a real Chad imo. But like I said if you start to add up all the qualities I described you have literally Chad SMV.

• +1
I can't compete face wise with men like Maher. This is a fact. That is a good example of a real Chad imo. But like I said if you start to add up all the qualities I described you have literally Chad SMV.
Meanwhile women just have to look pretty

Meanwhile women just have to look pretty
What I mean is that after a certain point face wise you are going to mog everyone and in practical terms is the same.

Avg height in Bolivia is like 5'6 and with IQ of 80.

Chad in Bolivia is MTN in USA

Lol @ the amount of people unironically engaging in this post written from the experience of a Bolivian.

Do you want men to catcall you?

Lol @ the amount of people unironically engaging in this post written from the experience of a Bolivian.
IMG 20240926 103150 085

Yeah I am a ugly 6'2 bolivian

CHADLITE:
CHAD:
Water is wet.