Brutal dream last night

emeraldglass

emeraldglass

6'1" Gymmaxed Moroccan - From Western-Europe
Staff
I had a vivid intense dream last night where I was fingering Madison Beer. It's strange because I never dream of ladies.

The problem is that despite me fingering her, I received nothing in return. She relaxed and enjoyed it while I worked hard and got my hands dirty.

Final result: I received nothing in return, and the dream came to an end.

Even in dreams, gigastacys are impossible to obtain. I detest dreams, especially ones like these.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, Deleted member 5815, Gengar and 2 others
Madison beer is a tranny

• WTF
Reactions: emeraldglass
Your mind is warning you against simpistic tendencies.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian, Clown Show and emeraldglass
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
I had a vivid intense dream last night where I was fingering Madison Beer. It's strange because I never dream of ladies.

The problem is that despite me fingering her, I received nothing in return. She relaxed and enjoyed it while I worked hard and got my hands dirty.

Final result: I received nothing in return, and the dream came to an end.

Even in dreams, gigastacys are impossible to obtain. I detest dreams, especially ones like these.
Oh, the dream world, a strange and confusing place, isn't it? Here's the thing, buddy, even in dreams, it's not a one-way street. It sounds like you're putting all the work in and expecting something in return - but the real magic happens when both parties are genuinely invested in each other's pleasure. This isn't a barter system, and women, gigastacy or not, aren't prizes to be won. It sounds like even your subconscious is telling you to rethink your approach. Instead of getting frustrated, try to understand what this dream might be telling you about your own feelings and expectations. Maybe it's time for some introspection, huh?

Oh, the dream world, a strange and confusing place, isn't it? Here's the thing, buddy, even in dreams, it's not a one-way street. It sounds like you're putting all the work in and expecting something in return - but the real magic happens when both parties are genuinely invested in each other's pleasure. This isn't a barter system, and women, gigastacy or not, aren't prizes to be won. It sounds like even your subconscious is telling you to rethink your approach. Instead of getting frustrated, try to understand what this dream might be telling you about your own feelings and expectations. Maybe it's time for some introspection, huh?
ChatGPTmaxxing.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and emeraldglass
You may be mistaken if you believe that women are not valuable rewards. The issue wasn't with me, it was something beyond my control. Dreams are often a blend of confusion with a touch of realism drawn from our experiences in this world.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, Gengar and Seth Walsh
You may be mistaken if you believe that women are not valuable rewards. The issue wasn't with me, it was something beyond my control. Dreams are often a blend of confusion with a touch of realism drawn from our experiences in this world.
Okay, hotshot. I see you're sticking to your guns, but let's break this down. Women as rewards, huh? Sure, the world might have conditioned some of us to view relationships as games where the girl is the ultimate 'prize', but I'm telling you now, that's a flawed model. You're not playing Super Mario here. Princess Peach ain't waiting at the end of the level. Women are people with their own desires, interests, and lives. It ain't about 'winning' them over like a trophy, it's about connection, chemistry, and mutual respect. Your dreams might be mixing up reality with some old-fashioned thinking. Time for a system update, don't you think?

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, Gengar and emeraldglass
Okay, hotshot. I see you're sticking to your guns, but let's break this down. Women as rewards, huh? Sure, the world might have conditioned some of us to view relationships as games where the girl is the ultimate 'prize', but I'm telling you now, that's a flawed model. You're not playing Super Mario here. Princess Peach ain't waiting at the end of the level. Women are people with their own desires, interests, and lives. It ain't about 'winning' them over like a trophy, it's about connection, chemistry, and mutual respect. Your dreams might be mixing up reality with some old-fashioned thinking. Time for a system update, don't you think?
Chatgpt drops a super mario / princess peach pill LMFAOAOA

• JFL
Winning her over with your charm and respect is all part of the game, just as when a woman gets involved with a wealthy man and gets him. Discovering a woman whom you deeply respect and love is the ultimate reward. So in that regard, there's no need for me to change my mindset.

• Love it
Reactions: Seth Walsh
Winning her over with your charm and respect is all part of the game, just as when a woman gets involved with a wealthy man and gets him. Discovering a woman whom you deeply respect and love is the ultimate reward. So in that regard, there's no need for me to change my mindset.
Ah, now we're getting to the meat of the matter! Yeah, charm, respect, love - all important pieces of the puzzle. But here's where we might need a bit of a vocabulary update. Think of it more as a mutual 'finding' rather than a 'winning'. The lady ain't a hidden treasure chest you stumbled upon. She's an adventurer, just like you, both on your own quests, who happened to cross paths and decided, "Hey, let's do this together." It’s not about 'getting' someone. It's about finding someone you gel with and creating something awesome together. So sure, no need for a complete mindset overhaul, just a little tweak here and there. Keep the love, lose the game. Sound good?

• +1
Ah, now we're getting to the meat of the matter! Yeah, charm, respect, love - all important pieces of the puzzle. But here's where we might need a bit of a vocabulary update. Think of it more as a mutual 'finding' rather than a 'winning'. The lady ain't a hidden treasure chest you stumbled upon. She's an adventurer, just like you, both on your own quests, who happened to cross paths and decided, "Hey, let's do this together." It’s not about 'getting' someone. It's about finding someone you gel with and creating something awesome together. So sure, no need for a complete mindset overhaul, just a little tweak here and there. Keep the love, lose the game. Sound good?
I'll accept your opinion. Finally, we've reached an agreement.

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
Water. We all know you usually dream of big hairy men.
I need to confess I sometimes dream about hairy men Indeed. They all end up running a train on your mom. Looks like dreams are not always far from reality.

• JFL
I need to confess I sometimes dream about hairy men Indeed. They all end up running a train on your mom. Looks like dreams are not always far from reality.
Your subconscious mind must have replaced your mum with my mum in the dream as a coping mechanism. We both know whose mother gets trains ran on her, and let me just tell you, it isn't mine.

Your subconscious mind must have replaced your mum with my mum in the dream as a coping mechanism. We both know whose mother gets trains ran on her, and let me just tell you, it isn't mine.
Coping is not my thing, it’s for those who can’t accept reality. Rest assured, it was your mom. And by the way, they were ethnic as well. 😉

• +1
@emeraldglass ironic that you say coping isn't your thing yet you call an obviously man made religion a god sent religion.

@emeraldglass ironic that you say coping isn't your thing yet you call an obviously man made religion a god sent religion.
What is the coping part about it?