Brutal driver license pill

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

the things I’m scared to see
At work I was standing there talking to some foid and she and I were talking about how difficult the day was and how long it was and she said,

"At the end of the day you probably get in your car and take a deep breath, like whew, finally it's over"

you probably get in your car

855.gif

Little does she know I get picked up by mommy and daddy cuz I don't know how to drive.

Also, this girl bought a house already too. And she's married with a kid. She's my age. Yet I live with my parents, am incel, and don't even know how to drive

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: j05, balding17yomanletcel, Ritalincell and 15 others
I had to force her to tak to me though. She kept running off to talk to another manlet but I kept annoying her by asking her questions and trying to get close to her. Was very tempted to hug her out of nowhere but didn't do it

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: j05, Justttt, stuckneworleans and 4 others
@LastGerman Brutal

At work I was standing there talking to some foid and she and I were talking about how difficult the day was and how long it was and she said,

"At the end of the day you probably get in your car and take a deep breath, like whew, finally it's over"

@LastGerman Brutal

That is extremly brutal... while she is going to her car, he has to rely on public transportation or his parents has to pick him up. She should not even drive to begin with. I already said it, having a car will boost your life enormously. I swear, most people who can drive and have a car would cry if you take it away from them. A driver lcience and a car is an absolute symbol of freedom, independence and being an adult in general. This is why female driving should be abolished, since it is absolutely emasculating.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BrendioEEE, Vermilioncore and Hepatologyscribe
I have a license but no car of my own. As soon as I get my own vehicle I shall be unstoppable. Mogging vehicle-less subhumans left and right like Gandy in his Mog mobile
Download 13

• JFL
Reactions: DidntRead, Deleted member 2506, Vermilioncore and 2 others
My car has only 92hp and the color is boring white. It's not a halo.

It's a halo to <20 year old foids. Only works if you're a teen though.

• +1
Reactions: Andros
Nice gif adding to my collection thx bro

Little does she know I get picked up by mommy and daddy cuz I don't know how to drive.

I've said it before and I will say it again - you are the biggest clusterfuck of incel traits.

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

All the people I know have cars while I'm still waiting at the bus stop

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
I agree. But it can be disqualifier. Obviously not if you are a Chad, but for nromie ranged man, it can be a disqualifier.

I get asked regularly by women if I have a car, directly or indirectly. Now I'm mid 30's so obviously I have for a long time already car. But I think I look like a mid 20 year old dude; so women want to make sure if I'm not some car-less dude, which can be commonly the case with early 20-something year olds.

It doesn't matter much what kinda of car you have, imo. As long s it's clean, and not completly hiddeous.
It only hallo's maybe, if you to cars that are like above $150.000. not worth it, imo.

I get asked regularly by women if I have a car, directly or indirectly.

Despite the fact I almost do not talk to people, one time a female even asked me indirectly if I drive. So, it is true. Not having a driver licence as a grown up man, is a huge turn-off in general.

so women want to make sure if I'm not some car-less dude, which can be commonly the case with early 20-something year olds.

Now imagine you do not even have a driver licence and you are struggling with driving itself, yet nobody talks about it, despite the fact there are a good handful of men wh oactually cannot drive anymore. Female driving is destroying the little sanity that I have left.

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman and Vermilioncore
Having a car makes life so much easier. It's normal thing for people to do. Since this world moves so fast and reliable transportation is a must, men should be given cars once they hit a certain age and driving should be easier and simpler. You shouldn't have to pay for a license or anything

men should be given cars once they hit a certain age and driving should be easier and simpler. You shouldn't have to pay for a license or anything

I compeltely agree on that part since a driver licence in Germany costs at least 2000 Euro. Also theory examination is much harder, as well as the practical test of course, yet females pass it without any effort at all. This is so fucking emasculating, that it makes me really suicidal. Destroyed by little females... I cannot get over it since it happens over and over again as soon as I step outside the door.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2506 and Vermilioncore
I have a license but no car of my own. As soon as I get my own vehicle I shall be unstoppable. Mogging vehicle-less subhumans left and right like Gandy in his Mog mobile
View attachment 284480
gandy and his mog mobile jfl

i cant even fathom being gandy in that car going down a busy street, everyone's eye being caught by the car but then being locked by the demigod driving it

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus
i cant even fathom being gandy in that car going down a busy street, everyone's eye being caught by the car but then being locked by the demigod driving it

I cannot even fathom driving... It is over at this point.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BrendioEEE and Deleted member 2506
Despite the fact I almost do not talk to people, one time a female even asked me indirectly if I drive. So, it is true. Not having a driver licence as a grown up man, is a huge turn-off in general.

Now imagine you do not even have a driver licence and you are struggling with driving itself, yet nobody talks about it, despite the fact there are a good handful of men wh oactually cannot drive anymore. Female driving is destroying the little sanity that I have left.
Damn. Not even being able to drive.
1 day after I turned 18, I took my driving-theory test, and obviously passed in 1 time.
I got my first driving lesson the next day. And 10 months later (2nd time driving-exam) I passed the drivingexam; and had my driving lisense.

Driving was pretty easy for me, to learn.

• +1
Reactions: Hepatologyscribe
@Vermilioncore

Don't drive because you are too low IQ to pass test or because you are too poor for car??

I can drive but i havent drove in 15 years since i passed my test, I find roads confusing and cortisol inducing. It was a miracle i passed the 1st time tbh. :feelstastyman:

also poorcel

• +1
carcels can suck my mog

• +1
I can drive but i havent drove in 15 years since i passed my test, I find roads confusing and cortisol inducing. It was a miracle i passed the 1st time tbh. :feelstastyman:

also poorcel

Hot

Who dat?

Maybe, Uber is an option. If you have that. AT least fpr a date, or meetup with a woman.

LOL @ this dude.

Didn't know you worked tbh

I had to force her to tak to me though. She kept running off to talk to another manlet but I kept annoying her by asking her questions and trying to get close to her. Was very tempted to hug her out of nowhere but didn't do it
Are you looking to get another restraining order ?

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
I will drive everywhere possible. I love driving. Fuck the environment.

I will drive everywhere possible. I love driving. Fuck the environment.

• JFL
Reactions: Catawampus, Deleted member 3328 and BrendioEEE
1 day after I turned 18, I took my driving-theory test, and obviously passed in 1 time.

I wish I could get behind like this, but i just have to accept the fact, I am just bad at it. I also do not enjoy it of course, therefore I do not get better and vice versa. It is a vicious circle at this point. By the way, I was even so bad, the driving teacher told me on the second driving lesson I had, to do driving simulation first. Now, even at my 10th lesson I still could not get behind of it. I had 10 lessons in total for driving simulation while females way younger than me had real appointments and even passed their fucking driving examination. This is beyond infuriating and absolutely emasculating. Why did men really allow female to drive... Why? Imagine encouraging females to emasculate you. There is no point in living if you cannot drive, seriously. Driving >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> females

I got my first driving lesson the next day. And 10 months later (2nd time driving-exam) I passed the drivingexam; and had my driving lisense.

Driving was pretty easy for me, to learn.

Also nice brag.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman