Brutal ending to Super Size Me star’s life

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

scared
Morgan Spurlock created the award winning documentary about the effects of goy slop and the film was called Super Size Me

MV5BMTYyOTk4MjIxOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzk1NTUyMQ@@._V1_.jpg

This was how he got popular. He later went on to create other documentaries and star in other roles.

He eventually made a sequel called “Super Size Me 2: Holy Chicken!” and it was about exploring the legitimacy of claims that said ‘fast food is healthier these days’.

MV5BMWVkOTBjMWYtNzE4Zi00MGU5LWI0YTktZWM2ZmQ2ZDFiYzU3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjE4NzUxNDA@._V1_.jpg

But all that fame and money ended soon after due to the #metoo movement.

This absolute cuckold outed himself! He admitted to raping women and being a sexual pervert and doing all kinds of misogynistic things, systematically ending his career. This caused his early retirement from making documentaries. He was also sued by a lot of his businesses and former co stars. Why did he out himself? Who knows. Maybe the goy slop turned him into a soy 20 years later.

7 years after the cancellation of his career, he died of cancer at only 53 years young.

skynews-morgan-spurlock-super-size-me_6564838.jpg

Women ruin lives. Never help a woman. Never feel sorry for a women. Rest in Mcshit.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, LancasteR, Deleted member 52452 and 2 others
@sweetheart @vermillioncorefan @BrahminBoss

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and 5'7 zoomer
i think ive watched his first documentary
anyways, rip bozo . this thread made me smile , thanks op

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, 5'7 zoomer and Vermilioncore
i think ive watched his first documentary
anyways, rip bozo . this thread made me smile , thanks op
You think he redeemed points?

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Vermilioncore
  • JFL
From Thompsonz:

“do you think that docuemntary guy was sobbing in pain dying from cancer on his death bed wishing that someone from his family came and supported him but they all distanced from him and his children went on to live adult life, his wife found a new partner, his parents died of old age. and he was all alone, cold, dying in pain in his bed. just him and cancer slowly but surely eating him alive.”

• JFL
Reactions: sweetheart and 5'7 zoomer
Great documentary. I'm an atheist, but that part where the kids recognized the face of Ronald McDonald, but not of Jesus Christ, was tense.

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, 5'7 zoomer and Vermilioncore
Great documentary. I'm an atheist, but that part where the kids recognized the face of Ronald McDonald, but not of Jesus Christ, was tense.
Judge and jury the type of guy to always preface a comment by stating either

“I’m black but…”
“I’m atheist but…”
“As a white man…”

• JFL
From Thompsonz:

“do you think that docuemntary guy was sobbing in pain dying from cancer on his death bed wishing that someone from his family came and supported him but they all distanced from him and his children went on to live adult life, his wife found a new partner, his parents died of old age. and he was all alone, cold, dying in pain in his bed. just him and cancer slowly but surely eating him alive.”
I am living this life right now. No family, friends, girlfriend, nothing.

I don't cry that often tbh, it's not a good life but u can live it. Alcohol/Drugs help also.
If you are on your death-bed do ketamine against depression/negative thoughts.

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore, sweetheart and 5'7 zoomer
I am living this life right now. No family, friends, girlfriend, nothing.

I don't cry that often tbh, it's not a good life but u can live it. Alcohol/Drugs help also.
If you are on your death-bed do ketamine against depression/negative thoughts.
Y don’t u EEmax?

a fucking tragedy. rivals 9-11 in my book
i would have done anything in this life to be born a woman, or be born with an 9x6 so women do what i say

• +1
Reactions: nigkook

Users who are viewing this thread

Back