Brutal Euro pill

AlexAP

AlexAP

Kraken
Holy shit man, I was so sure this new German team would make it to the semis after the 5-1 against Scotland. We didn't really make progress in this tournament, no big team beaten, and almost lost to Switzerland.

Will be difficult to qualify to the World Cup 2026 tbh. And it feels fucked up to continue to watch the Euros, although I do. We are not the same anymore, we are becoming a small team, even the England team has better results and more experience now.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: buflek, Crisick and 5'7 zoomer
You have more important problems , Mohamed is breeding German girls as you are watching football

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dimaaa5, murdah, Pollorex and 6 others
Don't be this negative i'm sure Turkey will represent the german flag properly tomorrow

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, Dimaaa5, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
why is everyone talking about soccer all of a sudden is there some playoffs going on?

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
You have more important problems , Mohamed is breeding German girls as you are watching football
Cope, Muslims have low SMV among German women here.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and 5'7 zoomer
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Also stop larping as German your name is Alex and you have Alonso as your avi you are as German to the eyes of the aryan as Mehmet Ertugrul from the kebab store

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar, murdah, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others
Also stop larping as German your name is Alex and you have Alonso as your avi you are as German to the eyes of the aryan as Mehmet Ertugrul from the kebab store
He's Indian

• Woah
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, AlexAP and MaghrebGator
germany was the best team of the tournament so far

switzerland wouldve been 3:1 with a better ref and today AT LEAST 2:2 with a better ref

both refs were anti german and paid, im not a sore loser, im a realist.

i also admit that the ref was pro german against denmark or at least gave us some free kicks we didnt deserve

this is the best german team we had since 2016

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, AlexAP and 5'7 zoomer
  • JFL
Reactions: USERΝAME and 5'7 zoomer
germany was the best team of the tournament so far

switzerland wouldve been 3:1 with a better ref and today AT LEAST 2:2 with a better ref

both refs were anti german and paid, im not a sore loser, im a realist.

i also admit that the ref was pro german against denmark or at least gave us some free kicks we didnt deserve

this is the best german team we had since 2016
I agree that we PLAYED very good, but without results, we're still not the same anymore. Many other teams played good but lost early in the past - we went far even if we played bad. Now we don't even go far, no semis since 2016 at any tournament.

I agree that we PLAYED very good, but without results, we're still not the same anymore. Many other teams played good but lost early in the past - we went far even if we played bad. Now we don't even go far, no semis since 2016 at any tournament.
but we wouldve most likely gone into the semis if we had a better ref

spain was the best team by far other than germany so we wouldve most likely won the while tournament.

only thing we lack is a proper striker cuz havertz needs 100 chances to goal and füllkrug cant play for 90 minutes in a row.. now that kroos retires we also need a good middle fielder again which we lack for ages already

Users who are viewing this thread

Back