Brutal experience at the mall today, looked at the mirror, left the place in anger

ElySioNs

ElySioNs

Mercenary
I was buying shoes, pants and leather jacket today at the mall. Was going to the dressing room all happy to try them on, nothing is wrong right? Once i enter the room there is the mirror, I look at it and I am literally shocked by the sudden descension. My curtains hairstyle was fucked up due to wind and sweat, my eyebrows shape was fucked up due to wind and sweat, eyebrows looked thinner because it was wet due to sweat (I have thick and dense eyebrows) and there was a small bald spot. My lips looked discolored and I PUNCHED THE WALL IN ANGER AFTER SEEING THIS, IT ECHOED THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE ROOM AND SHOP and the entire shop suddenly went silent for few seconds because of it.

I was so pissed I left all my new stuff there, all of this happened within 5 seconds of me entering the room. I got out of the room, started speed walking out of the shop and people were looking at me like I killed someone but I couldn't care at this point

Fuck this shit

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: totalynotme, incel194012940, BrutalMogger and 5 others
My experience for 3 years.
I looked at every car window.
Every single place where a reflection could be made.

My emotions snapped into how i looked.
Good? Great.
Bad? I would stare at everyone. Seeking dominance.

• +1
Reactions: xnj, uksucks, incel194012940 and 1 other person
I was buying shoes, pants and leather jacket today at the mall. Was going to the dressing room all happy to try them on, nothing is wrong right? Once i enter the room there is the mirror, I look at it and I am literally shocked by the sudden descension. My curtains hairstyle was fucked up due to wind and sweat, my eyebrows shape was fucked up due to wind and sweat, eyebrows looked thinner because it was wet due to sweat (I have thick and dense eyebrows) and there was a small bald spot. My lips looked discolored and I PUNCHED THE WALL IN ANGER AFTER SEEING THIS, IT ECHOED THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE ROOM AND SHOP and the entire shop suddenly went silent for few seconds because of it.

I was so pissed I left all my new stuff there, all of this happened within 5 seconds of me entering the room. I got out of the room, started speed walking out of the shop and people were looking at me like I killed someone but I couldn't care at this point

Fuck this shit
relatable as shit

• +1
Reactions: Uncle Dinky, totalynotme and ElySioNs
I feel this,when you look at new mirrors I’m weird lighting and angles your brain is more neutral,if you look at the same mirror all day it hides most of your failos

• +1
Reactions: Uncle Dinky and ElySioNs
If u look bad in mall mirrors u must be gigasubhuman damn. Mall mirrors have perfect lighting

lipo on pubic fat for bigger dick

If u look bad in mall mirrors u must be gigasubhuman damn. Mall mirrors have perfect lighting
nah I don't think that's the case out of 10 ratings in that other looksmax forum where foids are allowed, I got rated High HTN 9 times and one said borderline chadlite

I am gonna buy a good hold eyebrow gel and better wax for my hair so this shit doesn't happen again

• JFL
Reactions: Usernames
nah I don't think that's the case out of 10 ratings in that other looksmax forum where foids are allowed, I got rated High HTN 9 times and one said borderline chadlite

I am gonna buy a good hold eyebrow gel and better wax for my hair so this shit doesn't happen again
Pm face, ill rate properly

Nah your ok

• JFL
Reactions: ElySioNs
My experience for 3 years.
I looked at every car window.
Every single place where a reflection could be made.

My emotions snapped into how i looked.
Good? Great.
Bad? I would stare at everyone. Seeking dominance.
Into car window i look like prime gandy, in phone camera i am blackops2cel

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii