Brutal eyebrowpill

laaltin

laaltin

Blackpilled to the core
Too many Chads descended slightly in my eyes when I started noticing eyebrows.. Thin density, short, curved, narrow all are characteristics of sub par brows.. For example, Zayn Malik and Ian Somehalder both have sub-optimal brows.. they are still top tier looks but I just cant not notice eyebrows now

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
inb4 fagg*t accusations

That’s why I minox eyebrows and lashes

• +1
Reactions: laaltin
Too many Chads descended slightly in my eyes when I started noticing eyebrows.. Thin density, short, curved, narrow all are characteristics of sub par brows.. For example, Zayn Malik and Ian Somehalder both have sub-optimal brows.. they are still top tier looks but I just cant not notice eyebrows now
So, if you saw me, I would be a Chad

Topical on lashes? Crazyy
I use serum similar to minox for lashes, after they reach good growth, I switch to lash conditioner to keep the growth with no sides

Also a wide distance between the brows is a failo

Norwood, poor mental health, etc
Brutal, if you reverse norwooding and max out on softmaxxes, it will likely fix the mental too. Usually does but not always

• +1
Brutal, if you reverse norwooding and max out on softmaxxes, it will likely fix the mental too. Usually does but not always
I am effectively non nt, but yes I agree

I am effectively non nt, but yes I agree
More often than not, mental is caused by being invisible to the type of women you want, even though the brain tries to supress it and lead you to copes or other bs rationalizations

• +1
Ian somerhalder has good eyebrows.

IMG 2280
IMG 2281

Both have mogger eyebrows tf u mean nigger

DYOR dalit
Tf does that mean pajeet nigger. Dravidian names 2 people reknowned for their eyebrows saying they’re shit and doesn’t name a person w good ones