• 1576846230068.jpg
    1576846230068.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 302
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: WhatToDo, Shubham4894, middayshowers and 16 others
What’s Hazel

copest of copes. Eye shape is the most important.

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena, 5'8manlet, Kill_Jew and 10 others
Shit thread

No pun intended

Mirin my green eyes, you filthy shitskins? Hitler should have wiped you all out.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: faggotchadlite, 5'8manlet, Kill_Jew and 13 others
You can always just throw contacts in tbh
Although I wish I was born with blue eyes, I had them as a baby FUCK

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
contacts are cope . your social status destroyed once people find out you are wearing contacts as male

and you will go blind if someone hits you in the eye
contacts are cope . your social status destroyed once people find out you are wearing contacts as male

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Shubham4894, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, IndianJock and 2 others

Not if you get them surgically coded on

I have green eyes

"Muh brown eyes look like shit because only subhumans have them and I'm a high class Aryan with blue eyes HUEHUEHUEHHUE!!!"
Grid cell 22497 1372450173 9

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Bennett, chadpreetcel123 and 4 others
normie cope

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
Cope
Ezgifcom video to gif

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and cardiologist
ANYBODY who thinks eye color is cope HAS BROWN EYES

JUST LOL if you think you would know who Chris Hemsworth, or Alain Delon, or Jeremy Meeks, or David Gandy are if they DIDNT have blue eyes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shubham4894, middayshowers, Deleted member 2846 and 3 others
ANYBODY who thinks eye color is cope HAS BROWN EYES

JUST LOL if you think you would know who Chris Hemsworth, or Alain Delon, or Jeremy Meeks, or David Gandy are if they DIDNT have blue eyes
I got blue eyes and i think most important is eye shape. Peopld you mentioned have good eye shapes, hooding and overall good features.
Also its me
Bez tytuu

I got blue eyes and i think most important is eye shape. Peopld you mentioned have good eye shapes, hooding and overall good features.
Also its me
View attachment 200187

" Muh good eye shape " Eye color matters just as much as every other part of the eye if not more

IF NORMIES KNOW EYE COLOR MATTERS IT FUCKING MATTERS QUIT COPING
copest of copes. Eye shape is the most important.
Mirin my green eyes, you filthy shitskins? Hitler should have wiped you all out.
View attachment 200157
normie cope

HAHAHAHA I DARE YOUR TURD EYE COLORED FOOL TO CLICK THIS LINK

I DARE YOU

WARNING WARNING IF YOU HAVE BROWN EYES AND CLICK THIS LINK YOU WILL HAVE TO SWALLOW BRUTAL EYE COLOR PILL AND STOP COPING

Attachments

• b65439109a2b249ebad0932cdfeba7ce.jpg
    b65439109a2b249ebad0932cdfeba7ce.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 241
  • 9NdLyYp.jpg
    9NdLyYp.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 128
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Shubham4894, middayshowers, OCDMaxxing and 1 other person
"Muh brown eyes look like shit because only subhumans have them and I'm a high class Aryan with blue eyes HUEHUEHUEHHUE!!!"
View attachment 200162
basically this. of course a light eye with limbal ring is a boost but i have seen so many guys uppity about having blue irises while having a subhuman beta eye shape

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth and Deleted member 3832
" Muh good eye shape " Eye color matters just as much as every other part of the eye if not more

I DARE YOU

WARNING WARNING IF YOU HAVE BROWN EYES AND CLICK THIS LINK YOU WILL HAVE TO SWALLOW BRUTAL EYE COLOR PILL AND STOP COPING

read the comments lol

In a world where brown eyes are becoming more popular, blue/green eyes is a MUST!

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth, Deleted member 2846 and OCDMaxxing
Brownies, it's over for you.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Eye color is one of those traits that IS a big positive and a boost and can be a halo, but is useless without good orbitals and eye shape. That's what the people posting here mean when they say eye shape. Evident of course by the tons and tons of subhumans with blue eyes. Eye color becomes a halo when SO MANY other things in your eye area are right, so in and of itself it's not very important, but indeed can be a halo if you already have a Chad tier eye
It's over for this shit skin subhuman. lol at his caveman eye color

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
get rekd brownie

i actually morphed myself with 10 different shade or blues and greens and i always looked worse compared to light color

my harmony just fits brown

I DARE YOU

Blue is nice silver mogs though

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH CHICO WITH FILTERS

COCAINE COWBOY YOU DISSAPOINT ME TODAY I USE TO THINK YOU WERE ABOVE COPING BUT NOPE YOU ARE JUST ANOTHER TYPICAL TALLFAG

" Muh muh eye color doesnt matter because some male model with 99% elite features has brown eyes " YET his MAIN competition on this site namely Alain Delon, David Gandy, Sean O pry ALL HAVE BLUE EYES

Yes you can be Chad without blue eyes, just like you can be Chad with weak chin, or narrow jaw, or upper eyelid exposure, or big nose, or manlet height, BUT ONLY IF EVERYTHING ELSE is on point

CHICHO eyes will never mog the all elusive black hair blue eyes combination that makes these men STAND OUT without filters

You would think a SUPER tallfag with your jaw structure WOULD ATLEAST ADMIT ONE SINGLE

ONE SINGLE FLAW YOU HAVE, ONE FEATURE THAT ISNT IN YOUR DNA

But no you choose to cope

Attachments

• 69b0fe48e9955bd9ee6e6c3a43c413c5.jpg
    69b0fe48e9955bd9ee6e6c3a43c413c5.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 99
  • blue-eyes-coat-handsome-ian-somerhalder-man-Favim.com-175560_large.jpg
    blue-eyes-coat-handsome-ian-somerhalder-man-Favim.com-175560_large.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 77
  • Unnder eye support.png
    Unnder eye support.png
    43.3 KB · Views: 91
  • +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing
In a world where brown eyes are becoming more popular, blue/green eyes is a MUST!

You have it all wrong silver is the nicest tbqh i want it so bad but i got shit eyes brown ones

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH CHICO WITH FILTERS

COCAINE COWBOY YOU DISSAPOINT ME TODAY I USE TO THINK YOU WERE ABOVE COPING BUT NOPE YOU ARE JUST ANOTHER TYPICAL TALLFAG

" Muh muh eye color doesnt matter because some male model with 99% elite features has brown eyes " YET his MAIN competition on this site namely Alain Delon, David Gandy, Sean O pry ALL HAVE BLUE EYES

Yes you can be Chad without blue eyes, just like you can be Chad with weak chin, or narrow jaw, or upper eyelid exposure, or big nose, or manlet height, BUT ONLY IF EVERYTHING ELSE is on point

CHICHO eyes will never mog the all elusive black hair blue eyes combination that makes these men STAND OUT without filters

You would think a SUPER tallfag with your jaw structure WOULD ATLEAST ADMIT ONE SINGLE

ONE SINGLE FLAW YOU HAVE, ONE FEATURE THAT ISNT IN YOUR DNA

But no you choose to cope
it was an obvious joke, calm down. notice the sad react on ocdmaxxing post above. by that i acknowledged how i think blue eyes are usually better

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
The GIF where he's wearing no sleeves and looks off in the distance is literally unmoggable.
Eye shape > Color

Saying eye shape > color is a waste of breath

Eye shape is super complicated and involves PFL, IPD, under eyelid support, upper eyelid exposure, canthal tilt, browridge protrusion and eyebrow placement, shape, and color

Eye color is JUST one feature that makes a HUGE difference
it was an obvious joke, calm down. notice the sad react on ocdmaxxing post above. by that i acknowledged how i think blue eyes are usually better

Ok bro just checking, a guy who's avi is a girl with BLUE eyes

• +1
Reactions: cardiologist
You have it all wrong silver is the nicest tbqh i want it so bad but i got shit eyes brown ones
Yeah but it's ultra rare. Only Estonians have it it seems

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 685
The eye color halo is insane

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and cardiologist
Saying eye shape > color is a waste of breath

Eye shape is super complicated and involves PFL, IPD, under eyelid support, upper eyelid exposure, canthal tilt, browridge protrusion and eyebrow placement, shape, and color

Eye color is JUST one feature that makes a HUGE difference

Ok bro just checking, a guy who's avi is a girl with BLUE eyes
Good point.

The GIF where he's wearing no sleeves and looks off in the distance is literally unmoggable.
Eye shape > Color
Tbh there is many Chico's unmoggable gifs.

• +1
Fuaaark he looks so angelic when smiling. Absolute legend.
Yeah thats why i put him on my looksmax avi or signature. Like fans of football have legends on their walls i have legend on my looksmaxxing profile. Most people will say he loses with O'Pry, Barrett or Gandy but truth is that he is best looking guy who actually looks like human (not fully hooded eyes, not wide set eyes, normal skull size, normal jaw, no hollow cheeks, big forehead, round chin etc) and there is no pic of him where he looks below 7PSL at his prime, from every angle looks fucking strong, his worst pictures literally come from his instagram where he intentionally takes shitty ones.

• +1
Yeah thats why i put him on my looksmax avi or signature. Like fans of football have legends on their walls i have legend on my looksmaxxing profile. Most people will say he loses with O'Pry, Barrett or Gandy but truth is that he is best looking guy who actually looks like human (not fully hooded eyes, not wide set eyes, normal skull size, normal jaw, no hollow cheeks, big forehead, round chin etc) and there is no pic of him where he looks below 7PSL at his prime, from every angle looks fucking strong, his worst pictures literally come from his instagram where he intentionally takes shitty ones.
You absolutely nailed it. Same reason he's in my sig. His harmony is absolutely unparalleled, and yes, he looks the most human compared to other high-tier MMs. Just overall perfect balance of features; with no single feature that significantly sticks out over the others. That's what I think of when people say harmony. Will probably never be mogged in human species existence. Literally 1 in 8 billion. Sometimes I look at Chico and am just in utter shock at how someone can be so GL. God-tier.

• Love it
Reactions: needsolution