Brutal frame and height pill

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
‘But but but muh muh height and frame doesn’t matter it’s all face’

"i'm 66 inches tall" he knew American women are all too stupid to know a mans height unless it is in feet and inches JFL he thought he was safer saying that rather than saying like 5'4/5'5.

Also at this cope of all being the same size laying down yeah okay buddy JFL.

So much to unpack with this video. He even gets angry at the end and insults them and then he thought he did something with the "yeah my hairline is expensive I really bought it! teehee"

:lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
"i'm 66 inches tall" he knew American women are all too stupid to know a mans height unless it is in feet and inches JFL he thought he was safer saying that rather than saying like 5'4/5'5.

Also at this cope of all being the same size laying down yeah okay buddy JFL.

So much to unpack with this video. He even gets angry at the end and insults them and then he thought he did something with the "yeah my hairline is expensive I really bought it! teehee"

:lul::lul::lul::lul:
Ye but there are so many copers here who say face is law when it isn’t. Frame and height are equally as important tbh

Ye but there are so many copers here who say face is law when it isn’t. Frame and height are equally as important tbh
I mean face is obviously law if you are atleast average height/average frame. Face matters the most tbh you can have biggest frame and massive height but if you have a subhuman face it's not gonna save you too much.