BRUTAL frame (high estrogen frame)

beefliverontop

beefliverontop

Master
What the fuck do i do,
Im 14 yrs old but i started puberty early and
Despite going to the gym, my frame still sucks. My body looks all bad and shit.
You name it all i have it, gyno, asymmetrical shoulder, bad chest genetics, wide hips, narrow clavicles…

Here r some before and after pics. I bulked and became a disgusting bloatcel just to look just as bad due to my wide hips ruining everything
(The one with the beach is not working out at all, the one with the gray sweatpants is 2 years in, and the other ones are 3 years in)

Attachments

• IMG_1282.jpeg
    IMG_1282.jpeg
    610.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1285.jpeg
    IMG_1285.jpeg
    193.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1286.jpeg
    IMG_1286.jpeg
    295.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1287.jpeg
    IMG_1287.jpeg
    347.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: greywind and 97baHater
i wonder if regular heightmaxxing protocol with t helps frame during puberty. hgh + t for clavicle and aromatese inhibitor to prevent hips from widening

its okay, you are 14, it grow eventually.

• +1
Reactions: Zelenskyiv and Mewton
It's alright, it's bad but not death tier bro. Look at my frame.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: likenesss, Zelenskyiv, twojei and 9 others
i wonder if regular heightmaxxing protocol with t helps frame during puberty. hgh + t for clavicle and aromatese inhibitor to prevent hips from widening
Probally will help but bro, where do i get the money. My parents dont even allow me a card i use cash for everything

do you have signifacnt body hair?
Yep, alot of leg hair, hair on my balls (like alot)
a bit arm hair (not that noticeable but u can see from close distance)
A bit of chest hair, i have hair on my stomach

Yep, alot of leg hair, hair on my balls (like alot)
a bit arm hair (not that noticeable but u can see from close distance)
A bit of chest hair, i have hair on my stomach
does your dad has a narrow frame?

does your dad has a narrow frame?
Yes, his bones are just a bit wider than mine and he doesnt have wide hips like me
I was fat so prolly cuz the excess estrogen i developed wide hips

• So Sad
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
Moron, you’re fat. Get to 12% bf and then see.

• +1
Reactions: greycel and beefliverontop
About the wide hips there isn't much that can be done other than lowering the body fat %.

However I have a theory that drinking alcohol can cause wide hips. Thus avoiding it would be a good idea.

• +1
Reactions: greycel and beefliverontop
What the fuck do i do,
You name it all i have it, gyno, asymmetrical shoulder, bad chest genetics, wide hips, narrow clavicles…

Here r some before and after pics. I bulked and became a disgusting bloatcel just to look just as bad due to my wide hips ruining everything
(The one with the beach is not working out at all, the one with the gray sweatpants is 2 years in, and the other ones are 3 years in)
IMG 7783
best 15 yrs old frame

• Love it
Reactions: N1666 and beefliverontop
At least you have better arms than me

What other choice do i have nigga?
Wait?? You’re 14 and you haven’t even come close to hitting the natural ceiling for gains, and you realize steroids are much more than just pinning your ass cheeks once a week? Also no fucking way you’re sub 20% body fat. This site really shouldn’t allow under 16 year olds minimum, I hope your father finds you trying to buy test off Amazon and beats you over the head with a broom.

• JFL
Reactions: bigchunguslover
Wait?? You’re 14 and you haven’t even come close to hitting the natural ceiling for gains, and you realize steroids are much more than just pinning your ass cheeks once a week? Also no fucking way you’re sub 20% body fat. This site really shouldn’t allow under 16 year olds minimum, I hope your father finds you trying to buy test off Amazon and beats you over the head with a broom.
nigga what gains can i make w my body. Ill never achieve an aeshetic body.
clav is roiding since 14 yrs old he is fine now and his frame ascended crazy

And im not just doing this for “gains”. Idc bout muscles, i want bone, height, wider frame.

nigga what gains can i make w my body. Ill never achieve an aeshetic body.
clav is roiding since 14 yrs old he is fine now and his frame ascended crazy

And im not just doing this for “gains”. Idc bout muscles, i want bone, height, wider frame.
Nigga your bloat, gyno, wide hips, asymmetrical shoulders and shit chest genetics will not be alleviated by steroid use, the only real inkling of a “reason” to use them right now would be for height and a wider frame, but I’m pretty fucking sure steroids do not promote long bone growth, only density. Your clavicles grow well into your 20s and it isn't uncommon for them to keep growing until you’re 25.

Nigga your bloat, gyno, wide hips, asymmetrical shoulders and shit chest genetics will not be alleviated by steroid use, the only real inkling of a “reason” to use them right now would be for height and a wider frame, but I’m pretty fucking sure steroids do not promote long bone growth, only density. Your clavicles grow well into your 20s and it isn't uncommon for them to keep growing until you’re 25.
Grrrrrrr
You makin me angwy….
roids will grow my clavs! Idc bout bad chest genetics or hips!!

bro you are 14. You basically just started puberty. Just eat well and get enough sleep and sunlight. I has massive frame ascension from 14-18. I had a regular frame at first now i have nearly 23" bidelt. I did train shoulder a lot but im still only 180, im not huge.

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop
bro you are 14. You basically just started puberty. Just eat well and get enough sleep and sunlight. I has massive frame ascension from 14-18. I had a regular frame at first now i have nearly 23" bidelt. I did train shoulder a lot but im still only 180, im not huge.
Im tanner stage 4.3 max is 5 i am basically almost done with growing i have 1-2 years left

Im tanner stage 4.3 max is 5 i am basically almost done with growing i have 1-2 years left
That means nothing lol many people hit growth spurts well after this dumb scale. Dont worry bro. You are literally 14.

• +1
What the fuck do i do,

Honestly, you dont look narrow. Like if I saw you irl wouldnt see you as a framelet. But do u have shitty waist? Yea

• So Sad
Genuinely concerned after looking through this thread @Saint Casanova . Klinefelter's takeover is real.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Steroid website king of hearts . Cc

SARMS suppose to be swisschems.com

• Love it