brutal friendship pill, everyone is so fake (rant)

c0pemaxxer

c0pemaxxer

Silver
my birthday was last week. i called around 6 my friends over to my house. 3 of them came over, freeloaded, and left. no gifts, nothing. how tf do people like this exist? they all care so less about you that they cannot even be bothered to buy a small gift to show their appreciation for being invited. i was genuinely really sad, because 1 of them i was really close to and used to talk to him a lot. it's not that i wanna rack up expensive gifts or smn, but it's about the thought that they care enough to atleast get something. these are the people i call friends, jfl. it's so over for friendships in 2024, brutal.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Shrek2OnDvD, try2beme and 13 others
Normie ramblings

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, irkkedmulatto, sexy and 6 others
Did you at least have a decent birthday?

• +1
Reactions: wsada, sexy, greycel and 2 others
Atleast u got friends

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, irkkedmulatto, Tabula Rasa and 6 others
happy birthday bro

• +1
Reactions: likenesss and c0pemaxxer
i will wish you happy birthday next year @c0pemaxxer

• +1
Reactions: c0pemaxxer
it was ok. we played football and had dinner later. i felt like utter shit after tho seeing that 3 of them who i invited did not give the slightest of shits about me. one of them invited me to their's a few months ago and ofc i gave him a gift. wtf is this man??????

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, try2beme, VolcelFTW and 1 other person
Atleast u got friends
being loner is better than this man. shit was so brutal i felt so shit after they all left and realising that half of them came to freeload

• So Sad
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Dr. Mog, Costcosuperstore, wsada and 2 others
it was ok. we played football and had dinner later. i felt like utter shit after tho seeing that 3 of them who i invited did not give the slightest of shits about me. one of them invited me to their's a few months ago and ofc i gave him a gift. wtf is this man??????
I am not surprised also because I am not very nt. I am more surprised when the opposite happens

• +1
Reactions: c0pemaxxer and BrutalMogger
my birthday was last week. i called around 6 my friends over to my house. 3 of them came over, freeloaded, and left. no gifts, nothing. how tf do people like this exist? they all care so less about you that they cannot even be bothered to buy a small gift to show their appreciation for being invited. i was genuinely really sad, because 1 of them i was really close to and used to talk to him a lot. it's not that i wanna rack up expensive gifts or smn, but it's about the thought that they care enough to atleast get something. these are the people i call friends, jfl. it's so over for friendships in 2024, brutal.
It's not about the gift.
This talk about bringing a gift is ultimately just a tradition.
Only women care to this extent, where they'll think somebody does not care if they don't bring a gift.

Like @Darkeningstar said
It's the fact that they showed up for the occasion and you guys made happy memories together

Don't fall for the propaganda around you or on social media.
They cared enough to come to your birthday, celebrate it, and have a good time together.
Cherish these friends brother, they are good people

• +1
Reactions: african_subhuman, c0pemaxxer, BrutalMogger and 1 other person
no-one truly has friends as a male atleast 3 of them came would've been suifuel if none of them did 😹

• +1
Reactions: african_subhuman, c0pemaxxer and Darkeningstar
I am not surprised also because I am not very nt. I am more surprised when the opposite happens
i usually don't celebrate birthdays with friends, but this year i did and it went like this. never fucking again.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
my birthday was last week. i called around 6 my friends over to my house. 3 of them came over, freeloaded, and left. no gifts, nothing. how tf do people like this exist? they all care so less about you that they cannot even be bothered to buy a small gift to show their appreciation for being invited.
First time, huh? Well, you'll learn that "friends" are like that, everyone wants to leech stuff but they don't want to give anything away...

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, african_subhuman and c0pemaxxer
It's not about the gift.
This talk about bringing a gift is ultimately just a tradition.
Only women care to this extent, where they'll think somebody does not care if they don't bring a gift.

Like @Darkeningstar said

It's the fact that they showed up for the occasion and you guys made happy memories together

Don't fall for the propaganda around you or on social media.
They cared enough to come to your birthday, celebrate it, and have a good time together.
Cherish these friends brother, they are good people
they're normies. it's not like they have anything else important to do. they're all fucking jobless and will jump to get a free dinner. showing up means nothing.

• +1
First time, huh? Well, you'll learn that "friends" are like that, everyone wants to leech stuff but they don't want to give anything away...
it's too fucking brutal man i really was not expecting that. last time i celebrated my birthday was as a child(9-10 years i think). i decided to do it again for some reason this year. well, atleast now i know.

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
Happy birthday
I never celebrated a birthday with "friends"since I was like 10

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, greycel and c0pemaxxer
they're normies. it's not like they have anything else important to do. they're all fucking jobless and will jump to get a free dinner. showing up means nothing.
If you're right, they're the problem and you shouldn't be friends with them.
If you're wrong, you're the problem and you shouldn't be friends with them.

Think you'd benefit from detaching yourself from their company

Happy Birthday btw 🎂 🎁 🎊

• +1
it's too fucking brutal man i really was not expecting that. last time i celebrated my birthday was as a child(9-10 years i think). i decided to do it again for some reason this year. well, atleast now i know.
Hey, the same thing happened to me when I was a kid - I bought some nice presents for my "friends" at their birthday and they gave some cheap crap in return at mine, one was a book about statues, lol -probably something random he just grabbed from his parents library...
Anyway, I figured out that birthday parties are a scam, so I just stopped having them.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and c0pemaxxer
not so much about the gifts as long as they still took the time to come & hang out thats what matters

• +1
Reactions: african_subhuman, Darkeningstar and c0pemaxxer
not so much about the gifts as long as they still took the time to come & hang out thats what matters

• JFL
Reactions: edodalic29
I ended up paying for my friend on my birthday, broke ass nigga

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, greycel, chudlite and 2 others
i usually don't celebrate birthdays with friends, but this year i did and it went like this. never fucking again.
You can judge better than I can, however, I for one do not remember the birthday of two of my friends, that does not mean I do not care about them. I don't remember birthdays in general, I'm not a gift giver but I can be a good friend. I am not nt, that counts.

• +1
I also remember a time when I spent the week at my friends place (very dirty) I held my shit for 3 fucking days as to not use his toilet, that’s hot dirty it was and the whole point was that he lived close to the mall so that’s y I stayed. He ended up going to see some rapper and I never got to go, on the way back his friends asked if I could pay for there food, I said fuck no and they called me selfish.

I got sick from staying at his house and couldn’t even eat the rest so I let them eat my scraps. I will never hang out with niggers it spics again

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: c0pemaxxer and greycel
I ended up paying for my friend on my birthday, broke ass nigga
🤣 This reminds me
My mum took all my gifts and used to sell them on ebay, and took me out for McDonald's with the money she made

Good memories. I'd have never used the random shit ppl bought me

It's about how you view stuff @c0pemaxxer
Not the objectivity of the stuff itself

• +1
I also remember a time when I spent the week at my friends place (very dirty) I held my shit for 3 fucking days as to not use his toilet, that’s hot dirty it was and the whole point was that he lived close to the mall so that’s y I stayed. He ended up going to see some rapper and I never got to go, on the way back his friends asked if I could pay for there food, I said fuck no and they called me selfish.

I got sick from staying at his house and couldn’t even eat the rest so I let them eat my scraps. I will never hang out with niggers it spics again
My friends are amazing
They used to force me to eat their food when I came over and locked the doors to keep me hostage if I didn't
One time one of them owed me some money for something but I was cool with him paying me back, I didn't really want him to because he's an incredible guy with one of the purest souls I've ever seen (deffo top 5 objectively).
He helped me (let me stay at his crib many nights, cook me food etc).. and the dude put the money in my bag when I was asleep

I got amazing friends tbh 😌

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS, c0pemaxxer and Juandigomigo22
You can judge better than I can, however, I for one do not remember the birthday of two of my friends, that does not mean I do not care about them. I don't remember birthdays in general, I'm not a gift giver but I can be a good friend. I am not nt, that counts.
i don't remember birthdays either jfl i save them on my phone's calender

• JFL
I could pay for there food, I said fuck no and they called me selfish
this is the most brutal part. if you won't let them leech off you, you're a selfish nigger. jfl how they call this friendship

• +1
Reactions: Juandigomigo22
My friends are amazing
They used to force me to eat their food when I came over and locked the doors to keep me hostage if I didn't
One time one of them owed me some money for something but I was cool with him paying me back, I didn't really want to because he's an incredible guy with, with one of the purest souls. He helped me (let me stay at his crib many nights, cook me food etc).. and the dude put the money in my bag when I was asleep

I got amazing friends tbh 😌
Sounds like a great guy :feelswah::feelswhy:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: c0pemaxxer and greycel
Sounds like a great guy :feelswah::feelswhy:
Good people find good people bro
You seem like a good guy, other than the slaying you do (u should stop)

I'm sure your true friends are right around the corner

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Juandigomigo22 and c0pemaxxer
how old r u

• +1
It’s gets worse as you get older tbh. I don’t even think me and my friends talk on a daily basis anymore. And we hardly hang out

• So Sad
Relatable asf

All the time its “i shouldve got u a present” never actually getting me one

• +1
Relatable asf

All the time its “i shouldve got u a present” never actually getting me one
they didn't even say that. didn't even mention a gift, they do not fucking care jfl

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and try2beme
they didn't even say that. didn't even mention a gift, they do not fucking care jfl
Better than pretendinn to care plus my birthday is coming up soon less and less people every year say happy birthday. At 20 i think i have to give up this concept

• So Sad
  • +1
Just me who dgaf about friends giving me presents

• +1
Reactions: nathan, c0pemaxxer and Darkeningstar