Brutal friendzone pill

D

Deleted member 21182

No face for your fucked up mind

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, rooman and Deleted member 24278
Don't worry he didn't activate his frontal lobe powers yet!

• JFL
Reactions: rooman
He's hustling. Gotta respect the grind.

• JFL
Reactions: rooman and Deleted member 22918
Its a joke/skit you utter retard

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and rooman
So needy. I'm getting turned off. I'm not even gay!

• +1
Reactions: strawhatdomi
What makes it even funnier is the fact that he‘s literally her looksmatch

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, rooman and Primalsplit
i remember when i was put in the friendzone with a girl that was lovebombing me for months, texting sexual things etc it crushed me. I still have not healed from the pain i think it made me numb

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rooman and Deleted member 21182
i remember when i was put in the friendzone with a girl that was lovebombing me for months, texting sexual things etc it crushed me. I still have not healed from the pain i think it made me numb
Girls love to lead men on for some reason even if they flirt with u it could be that

And the most cruel part is they know they are just leading u on they like the attention

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, rooman and der_komische
Girls love to lead men on for some reason even if they flirt with u it could be that

And the most cruel part is they know they are just leading u on they like the attention
please elaborate on this tactic, what is the incentive?

I also got ked on like an idiot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
please elaborate on this tactic, what is the incentive?

I also got ked on like an idiot
It is for self validation

They won’t however flirt with some guy they don’t know in order to lead them on luckily

In my experience what they do is if they notice a guy is into them, instead of saying they don’t feel the same way or just ignoring his advances she will go along with it and flirt back

Girls know this too I’ve seen multiple girls talk about guys they are leading on

Tho if the guy ever tries to make a bigger advance like asking her out or a kiss she will friendzone him

And this breaks many guys hearts because they don’t understand why the girl was flirting with them prior, men tipicaly don’t lead women on

And if u question the girl she might just tell u that u misunderstood her signs

But if a girl starts flirting with u before u ever show interest in her chances are it’s real

• Love it
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
thats what happens when u have a low trust face

It is for self validation

They won’t however flirt with some guy they don’t know in order to lead them on luckily

In my experience what they do is if they notice a guy is into them, instead of saying they don’t feel the same way or just ignoring his advances she will go along with it and flirt back

Girls know this too I’ve seen multiple girls talk about guys they are leading on

Tho if the guy ever tries to make a bigger advance like asking her out or a kiss she will friendzone him

And this breaks many guys hearts because they don’t understand why the girl was flirting with them prior, men tipicaly don’t lead women on

And if u question the girl she might just tell u that u misunderstood her signs

But if a girl starts flirting with u before u ever show interest in her chances are it’s real
life lesson right there

she shit tested me by making me do something for her.