(BRUTAL) Girls will always think they are the prettier one in the relationship + More BRUTAL insight

CookieGuy

CookieGuy

Iron
Yeah this is. An extremely, extremely.. brutal one, so bear with me.

This “Hypergamy” you guys think. Is actually girls trying to find guys they believe are on their level…. They overestimate their looks so high.

LTB’s believe that their looksmatch is a HTN,
MTB’s believe their looksmatch is a CL,
And so on.

I’m not kidding, it’s really bad. Girls are internally designed to feel like a trophy that’s supposed to be on a pedastool, that thinks that they are playing a game of fishing of who can obtain a fish that looks decent enough. Girls think HTN is average, and your looks won’t save you in relationships when it comes to cheating

Girls want what they don’t have, if you think you’re in a good relationship as a Chadlite, she’ll cheat with an LTN.

ITS OVER FOR PEOPLE WHO BELIEVE IN LTRS.

THERE IS NO ESCAPE, NO LOOKS CAN SAVE YOU FROM THE GENETIC CODE OF A WOMAN.

IF YOU LOOKSMAX FOR LONG TERM RELATIONSHIPS. GIVE UP. ITS OVER

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: sayi, cvltx, Ryldoo IS COPING and 8 others
not with make up on lmfao

them bitches need to be humbled real bad

just ban it already

• +1
Reactions: YoYqkim, YungTrappa, Ryldoo IS COPING and 6 others
@mog_me

Oh mane

Females want the tallest, biggest male with the biggest penis

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: CookieGuy, thereallegend and vnom
Sounds like some pseudo scientific brainrot logic

• Hmm...
Reactions: CookieGuy
Females want the tallest, biggest male with the biggest penis
Not even that will make them loyal. They’ll cheat with an LTN that makes them laugh. Or if they have a Real Chad? They’ll Cheat with a Tyrone. Never satisfied, there will always be someone better or someone else.

• +1
Reactions: YoYqkim and thereallegend
I cheat on them first so I feel less bad about getting cheated on

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, CookieGuy and thereallegend
I cheat on them first so I feel less bad about getting cheated on
To be honest I did the exact same thing. What I did was a bit extreme. I pointed out the fact she had fetal alchohol syndrome and that it’s unfixable

• JFL
Reactions: sayi and motiascension
not with make up on lmfao

them bitches need to be humbled real bad

just ban it already
Makeup can’t be banned as there isn’t anything inherently illegal about them. If makeup started being banned eventually hardmaxxing and fillers would too. Double edged sword.

To be honest I did the exact same thing. What I did was a bit extreme. I pointed out the fact she had fetal alchohol syndrome and that it’s unfixable
You‘re taking the piss :lul::lul: I‘m stealing this

• JFL
Not even that will make them loyal. They’ll cheat with an LTN that makes them laugh. Or if they have a Real Chad? They’ll Cheat with a Tyrone. Never satisfied, there will always be someone better or someone else.
They will always be someone BIGGER, someone more hung, unless... ur in SEA

Not true i had girld admit im the hotter one

• Hmm...
Men are horny and also want an easy fuck sometimes. So chads often fuck average or even below average girls and then ghost them. This still makes girls think they will deserve a guy on this chad level.

• +1
Yeah this is. An extremely, extremely.. brutal one, so bear with me.

This “Hypergamy” you guys think. Is actually girls trying to find guys they believe are on their level…. They overestimate their looks so high.

LTB’s believe that their looksmatch is a HTN,
MTB’s believe their looksmatch is a CL,
And so on.

I’m not kidding, it’s really bad. Girls are internally designed to feel like a trophy that’s supposed to be on a pedastool, that thinks that they are playing a game of fishing of who can obtain a fish that looks decent enough. Girls think HTN is average, and your looks won’t save you in relationships when it comes to cheating

Girls want what they don’t have, if you think you’re in a good relationship as a Chadlite, she’ll cheat with an LTN.

ITS OVER FOR PEOPLE WHO BELIEVE IN LTRS.

THERE IS NO ESCAPE, NO LOOKS CAN SAVE YOU FROM THE GENETIC CODE OF A WOMAN.

IF YOU LOOKSMAX FOR LONG TERM RELATIONSHIPS. GIVE UP. ITS OVER
Just cancel makeup already