brutal, got put in a group with Stacy. things got awkward

C

chadpreetcel123

Kraken
my dumb whore english teacher forced me into a group with a popular blonde Stacy to do an assignment, it was awkward the whole time. I tried talking to her about the assignment but it became even more awkward because she would just give me dry answers so I just stopped talking.

JFL, most awkward shit ever. I knew it was because I'm ugly. I wasn't even flirting with her I was literally just talking about the work

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: GrewWrong and BrettyBoy
over over over
AF90CD27 3030 4367 9171 B4358818A723

• +1
Reactions: xit
Complete the sentence: It's ...

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Pendejo, GrewWrong, Deleted member 1100 and 6 others
my dumb whore english teacher forced me into a group with a popular blonde Stacy to do an assignment, it was awkward the whole time. I tried talking to her about the assignment but it became even more awkward because she would just give me dry answers so I just stopped talking.

JFL, most awkward shit ever. I knew it was because I'm ugly. I wasn't even flirting with her I was literally just talking about the work
Did you shower?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anubis, Deleted member 1100, BigBoy and 1 other person
Just do all the work like a good little incel while she gets ready for the house party later

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo, Anubis, GenericChad1444 and 1 other person
The one time I was forced in a group of Stacii for an assignment in HS was the best. One of them was those girls with parents that demanded she have perfect grades, and thus she insisted on doing all the work with her Stacy friend. So, I just sat in class playing games on my calculator the entire year, and I got an A. Shit was so cash.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Adrenochrome and Deleted member 1100

Genetics are everything,she realized its better to stay away from you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
  • +1
Did you shower?
This. Usually the most common reason why people are being rude to somebody is because he smells like arse.

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo, Deleted member 1100 and Deleted member 3043
Poo in her bag.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2205
At least you're not bluepilled and know what's going on.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 1100
03aaa1d29ec180a28a09d13ec9e7d5ad500x500x1

• +1
you fucking retard you should have just been yourself you mongrel, you absolute swine

you fucking retard you should have just been yourself you mongrel, you absolute swine

wtf?

I was myself, I just tried to make conversation and make it less awkward by talking about the assignment

whilst you were sweating and shaking trying to come up with perfect NT jokes she was eagerly waiting for chad's text message. It's a brutal world

• JFL
Reactions: Adrenochrome and BigBoy
wtf?

I was myself, I just tried to make conversation and make it less awkward by talking about the assignment
You should have just forced her into your ALPHA MALE frame and mogged her with your amused mastery and confidence.

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy