• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, EggKing, Sprinkles and 2 others
Height?

• +1
Reactions: Sens
I enjoy doing this at the gym, jfl at manlets coping with gymcelling :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4397, autistic_tendencies, Saint Casanova and 2 others
I got stared at by 4 different guys at the gym today. Brutal, don't know what was their problem

I never saw a foid laughing at gym
not in the gym but with their girlfriends, heard it many times myself. Even my mother says it. Look up small dog syndrome

not in the gym but with their girlfriends, heard it many times myself. Even my mother says it. Look up small dog syndrome
Then what can u do as a manlet? Zac Efron has tons of muscle

Just grow taller bro

Attachments

• 1698704340265.png
    1698704340265.png
    28 KB · Views: 0
in eu,you are barely one inch above average height,and for people under 30 you are definitely average lol
Nigga your cherrypicked the tallest Eu countries jfl

i think ppl in the gym on average are taller than irl because theyre more narcy so they care about how they look more

in eu,you are barely one inch above average height,and for people under 30 you are definitely average lol
Zoomers arent any taller than millenials. Avg height is 5'11-11.5 in my shithole and i live in one of the tallest countries (its on the list and it's placed lower than it is in reality)

I love heightmogging foids

Zoomers arent any taller than millenials. Avg height is 5'11-11.5 in my shithole and i live in one of the tallest countries (its on the list and it's placed lower than it is in reality)
bro ofc they are,we start to shrink at 30,ask your grandpa how tall he was at 20 i can guarentee it was several inches taller then now

• JFL
Reactions: cytoplasm
bro ofc they are,we start to shrink at 30,ask your grandpa how tall he was at 20 i can guarentee it was several inches taller then now
Bullshit, people lose about 1 centimeter every 10 years after age 40, not 30 jfl

Bullshit, people lose about 1 centimeter every 10 years after age 40, not 30 jfl
yes you shrink slowly but early 20s you will definiely be like 0.5 cm taller then you are at 30 or 35