BRUTAL: Gymcel face looks bloated even at low body fat

Deleted member 12270

Deleted member 12270

Diamond

it’s over if you have a recessed jaw and cheekbones. No matter how lean you get you will always look fat :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: SeiGun, Deleted member 13335 and Indiana Evans
no gym for your face old man.

• +1
Reactions: Indiana Evans
Can confirm.

• +1
Fuck he basically the same lower third then I am :feelswhy:

• +1
Game over

• +1
I did the same, I used to get shredded with veins everywhere ( abs exc ) amd I stil had fat face

• +1
I did the same, I used to get shredded with veins everywhere ( abs exc ) amd I stil had fat face
You found a solution for that?

creatine causes you to look bloated since your body retains more water

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13710
You found a solution for that?
I brought it up at a plastic surgery consultation and he said that in my case, my narrow ramus and jaw gave the perception that I had a bloated face despite being low body fat. He also checked my buccal fat pads and said they weren't that bad, at least not enough to give me the bloated look.

• +1
Reactions: lasthope
Fuark this is pretty fucking true. I have just a slight like 1-2mm recess chin and my forward maxilla makes my profile look chad/aesthetic but from other off angles it looks recessed and incelike

My face as a result doesn't have any definition/angularity cause my chin is letting my face not stick out.

I've literally had some girl tell me I looked young or had a babyface after grinding on her at the club back when I was 19 :feelswah:
I worked out that same year and literally got to 9.5%-10% body fat and my face was BARELY ANY MORE LEAN FUARKKKK :feelswhy:

Now at 23 though DHT and age has made my face more leaner. but now I have to return to 9% bf to confirm :lul:

That guy in the OP is half-Asian, which explains why he doesn't have much forward growth.

I brought it up at a plastic surgery consultation and he said that in my case, my narrow ramus and jaw gave the perception that I had a bloated face despite being low body fat. He also checked my buccal fat pads and said they weren't that bad, at least not enough to give me the bloated look.
Do you have a front X-ray of your face maybe?
The recession wasn’t the cause for that?

and what did he recommend to fix it?

This one is the most extreme case of fat face