Brutal gymcel proves gym is cope

dariboga

dariboga

Iron

One of the most deformed guys I’ve seen in a while. Look at his posts, he’s trying so hard to look good just to look like a crackhead. One of the most severe cases of Nct Ive seen

• So Sad
Reactions: DamonHx
It's so sad that they think that just by going to the gym they'll look good and have lots of women, but little do they know the depth of real life. :incel:

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and dariboga
It's so sad that they think that just by going to the gym they'll look good and have lots of women, but little do they know the depth of real life. :incel:
True, at this point he would look better if he didn’t go to the gym because then his body would match his crackhead face. Now his face looks like it was taken from someone on the street and put on another guy’s body jfl

• JFL
Reactions: sayi and DamonHx
He should grow out his hair again. His face looks small and funny without it.
Yanishair
Yanishair2

I think PSL has corrupted your mind too much.

By PSL standards, sure he is not that great.
But he has good health indicators, and good facial averageness that prevents him from looking bad.

My mind doesn't even acknowledge him as looking bad. He just looks like a normie facially with a really nice body:

I look at his eyes and he has grey eyes, with a normie face.. he doesn't look bad
I only think somebody looks bad if they look unhygienic, terrible harmony, a massive massive falio, an autistic tryhard, or poor health indicators

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, dariboga, NoPainNoChick and 7 others

But he has good health indicators, and good facial averageness that prevents him from looking bad.

My mind doesn't even acknowledge him as looking bad. He just looks like a normie facially with a really nice body:

I look at his eyes and he has grey eyes, with a normie face.. he doesn't look bad
I only think somebody looks bad if they look unhygienic, terrible harmony, a massive massive falio, an autistic tryhard, or poor health indicators

Digital age has fked us up. But according to social media standards its a given you are frauding and using the best video so if you dont look REALLY good online then your probably ugly in person.

• +1
Reactions: greycel

Ur right, im mostly just exaggerating for rep. But still I completely disagree that he doesn’t look bad.
You cant look at this and tell me he doesn’t look like a goblin. Gg to him for his body but still an ugly guy IMO.
IMG 6200

• JFL
Reactions: lebesgue and greycel
Ur right, im mostly just exaggerating for rep. But still I completely disagree that he doesn’t look bad.
You cant look at this and tell me he doesn’t look like a goblin. Gg to him for his body but still an ugly guy IMO.
View attachment 3001079
Bro wtf, you know the tiktok I linked

It's gotten deleted,,
He removed it within the last 30mins

If you are reading this bro, you look good. Don't delete your stuff

• So Sad
Reactions: dariboga
He doresnt even look that bad tbf

• +1
Reactions: greycel and GunDevilHybrid
He's literally a normie. Not a subhuman like me.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: greycel and GunDevilHybrid
He doesn't even look that bad

I've noticed that new users are unironically the harshest raters now bc they spend all their time looking at PSL god edits

• +1
Reactions: greycel