brutal harmony pill

56and3psl

Silver
IMG 7446

IMG 7447

lost 16 year old me brutal harmony pill i did look like a faggot ig tho. fuck HGH

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: nathan, the next o'pry, ijustwanttobepretty and 1 other person
I barely see a difference tbh

i’m the next James Saphire. JFL

Yeah this is a brutal harmony pill.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: piec and ggg.tv🤫
Looks like shit regardless

• +1
Reactions: horsefacin and ggg.tv🤫
I barely see a difference tbh
these are old pics. i took HGH afterwards for a couple months and my face is totally different. 10 Months of High IGF1 completely changed me ngl and no height at all

these are old pics. i took HGH afterwards for a couple months and my face is totally different. 10 Months of High IGF1 completely changed me ngl and no height at all
post the after pics

Send pics or larp

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Idk, I feel like with a cleaner haircut and some muscle you’d do very well
this isn’t me anymore 😭😭😭 i took HGH for 10monyjs for 0 height and it completely changed my face entirely

compared to me now at 17 after high IGF1 for 10 months with no height
Literally just looks like basic puberty transformation, wider jaw and facial hair.

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
you didnt change get a therapist nigga

• +1
Reactions: Melly and smallman
this isn’t me anymore 😭😭😭 i took HGH for 10monyjs for 0 height and it completely changed my face entirely
JFL damn your nose is so much bigger now. How tall were you to begin with.

JFL damn your nose is so much bigger now. How tall were you to begin with.
5’8.5 now im same height 17 and much uglier 💀. Have a weird masculine looking face now and same height and frame so it doesn’t fit me and i lost all facial harmony

Nose still bloated?

whats height is ur dad?

You would've looked like that eventually even if you didn't take hgh.
bro my sutures were closed if i really matured like that i would have grown TALLER to if it was natural growth. because the bones in my face literally enlarged. But my sutures were closed so they didn’t get larger just thicker in weird ways

bro my sutures were closed if i really matured like that i would have grown TALLER to if it was natural growth. because the bones in my face literally enlarged. But my sutures were closed so they didn’t get larger just thicker in weird ways
HGH doesn't specifically target height; it varies from person to person. Your nose may get bigger (which it did), your hands and feet may also grow, but it's not a 100% guaranteed height booster. Seems like you just got the short end of the stick (literally).

HGH doesn't specifically target height; it varies from person to person. Your nose may get bigger (which it did), your hands and feet may also grow, but it's not a 100% guaranteed height booster. Seems like you just got the short end of the stick (literally).
😭 way uglier face but yeah u can see the facial changes now. I’m curious did you think the green sweatshirt pic was the after one?

😭 way uglier face but yeah u can see the facial changes now. I’m curious did you think the green sweatshirt pic was the after one?
Nope, it's pretty obvious which is which. Twink to Somewhat masculine face

Good harmony is how close u look to guys like this
DUxovauUMAEgKVv

not much of a difference even seeing ur after pic, you just grew up jfl, still mtn

not much of a difference even seeing ur after pic, you just grew up jfl, still mtn
lost appeal and i was 16.3 in the first pics. if i grew up i would have grown taller too, its funny because the GH changes happened only in the last 3 months i blasted no height at all