brutal height blackpill

john_cope

john_cope

Mistral
the ideal male height is always taller than you. deal with it manlet.
you're 5'10? you get cucked by 6'1 chadlite
you're 6'1? you get cucked by 6'3 chad
you're 6'3? you get cucked by 6'8 gigachad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, toolateforme and Arvenas
the ideal male height is always taller than you. deal with it manlet.
you're 5'10? you get cucked by FACE
you're 6'1? you get cucked by also FACE
you're 6'3? you get cucked especially by FACE

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
It's over if you are not 7ft in 2019 tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: Arvenas and Dogs
I'm blackpilled as fuck on height but I have to say something here: the differences in height looks a lot more brutal on paper than in real life.
I have coworkers who are 6'8 and I have Co workers that are 5'6. When they stand next to each other it doesn't look as brutal as it sounds when you see the difference in numbers on paper.
6'3 vs 6'1 is barely a brutal mog. 6'4 is the ideal height, 6'8 doesn't necessarily mog.
6'8 isn't always gigachad either, I know plenty of 6'8 men and they aren't always perceived as Chads.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
I'm blackpilled as fuck on height but I have to say something here: the differences in height looks a lot more brutal on paper than in real life.
I have coworkers who are 6'8 and I have Co workers that are 5'6. When they stand next to each other it doesn't look as brutal as it sounds when you see the difference in numbers on paper.
6'3 vs 6'1 is barely a brutal mog. 6'4 is the ideal height, 6'8 doesn't necessarily mog.
6'8 isn't always gigachad either, I know plenty of 6'8 men and they aren't always perceived as Chads.
cope
it looks brutal if your 5'6 coworker stands next to a 5'8 female

cope
it looks brutal if your 5'6 coworker stands next to a 5'8 female
Yeah it's a lot more brutal if there's a tall woman. Women are supposed to be a lot smaller than men and it just looks wrong if a woman is EVEN CLOSE the height of a man. There are more 5'9 women here than 5' women and it sucks so much.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: toolateforme, PubertyMaxxer and turkproducer
Another day another thread

• JFL
Reactions: toolateforme

Bare minimum height to be safe from cuckoldry

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Arvenas, toolateforme and PubertyMaxxer
Yeah it's a lot more brutal if there's a tall woman. Women are supposed to be a lot smaller than men and it just looks wrong if a woman is EVEN CLOSE the height of a man. There are more 5'9 women here than 5' women and it sucks so much.
The average woman in white countries is between 5’3- at the VERY MOST, stop cope

The average woman in white countries is between 5’3- at the VERY MOST, stop cope
My view is limited ofc but these bitches in school were about 5'6 on average and the bitches at work are about 5'8 on average

• Woah
Reactions: turkproducer
My view is limited ofc but these bitches in school were about 5'6 on average and the bitches at work are about 5'8 on average
What country u live in, are u not american? in UK i’m 5’8-9 and i get heightmogged by like every 1 in 10 female lol

6'8? You get cucked by 5'9 8psl gigachad

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
autistic thread

• Woah
Reactions: turkproducer
8'11 or death
1590 1513113460

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Arvenas