BRUTAL HEIGHT MOG

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

Panama Canal boyo
Fucking brutal

Why do subhumans even try to interact with badboys like the ones in the vid?

They should know they'd inevitably get bullied and decimated

Why do subhumans even try to interact with badboys like the ones in the vid?

They should know they'd inevitably get bullied and decimated
Do you have autism?

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Elias
You didn’t understand it was a joke so you have autism
First message of you in the other thread supposedly wasn't directed towards me

Now this one is a joke, apparently

I feel like you're the autistic one since your agility to convey messages properly is basically unexistent.

The fact that you always make shit up to cover your miserable attempts to attack me displays how much pain and fear I've inflicted in the average user's mind

Kill yourself

First message of you in the other thread supposedly wasn't directed towards me

Now this one is a joke, apparently

I feel like you're the autistic one since your agility to convey messages properly is basically unexistent.

The fact that you always make shit up to cover your miserable attempts to attack me displays how much pain and fear I've inflicted in the average user's mind

Kill yourself
first one was an accident since I assumed it was OP but this time I was trying to trigger you and make you write a block of big black cringe so I could laugh my ass off and it worked. You’re living in my world, inferior subhuman, you play my games.

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot

first one was an accident since I assumed it was OP but this time I was trying to trigger you and make you write a block of big black cringe so I could laugh my ass off and it worked. You’re living in my world, inferior subhuman, you play my games.
It took me less than 2 minutes to write that shit.

It's so easy when you're against a greycel subhuman homosexual rapebaby niggerchild like you, that shows no resistance and digs his own grave

It took me less than 2 minutes to write that shit.

It's so easy when you're against a greycel subhuman homosexual rapebaby niggerchild like you, that shows no resistance and digs his own grave
You 2 get a room ❤️