D

Deleted member 11054

Iron
the tallest guy makes the others look like shit

I knew he would be chosen

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lolcel, magnificentcel, EdwardCullen and 3 others
those videos are just awful... men competing for mediocrity. lined up knowing only one will "succeed". humiliating

• +1
Reactions: f0rmless, bonsai, Deleted member 7521 and 16 others
all fakeupmaxxed whores

• +1
Reactions: Warlord and Deleted member 7313
I want those 2 noodlewhores

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Loud_Jock, magnificentcel and Rich/Jewish_Gooner$
"Social influencer"... :soy::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
the tallest guy is also the best looking guy
jfl

• +1
Reactions: f0rmless, Tom2004, Deleted member 9819 and 5 others
[QUOTE = "WadlowMaxxing, postagem: 4593477, membro: 10690"]
aqueles vídeos são simplesmente horríveis ... homens competindo pela mediocridade. alinhados sabendo que apenas um "terá sucesso". humilhante
[/ CITAR]
Imagine compete with those guys and lose, suicidefuel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8919
I think i now know why im single...i have high standards
I only find the fake blonde attractive

The rest maybe in and out with the light out

• +1
Reactions: Tyronecell
That Kundalini guy.

He is cope maxxing with spirituality, so greatly.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Sadboi and Lolcel
Damn
Spiritual manlet got btfo by mute chad

• JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman and Lolcel

the manlet hair mogs him. socially mogs him. style mogs him. even face mogs him. but all that means nothing when your a manlet. brutal.

Suicidefuel for @ConorMcGregor . Giga over for you buddy.

Holy fuck suifuel so cringe just fking shoot me

• +1
Reactions: GetMeOutOfHere and Warlord
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, Deleted member 6382 and audreyen
those women are maximum 3/8

personality and lookwise, so I dont care

just ignore the fact that the tall guy is literally chad and facemogs everyone else

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9819, Lolcel, Mastermind and 1 other person
those women are maximum 3/8

personality and lookwise, so I dont care
asian is cute, but her personality is a fucking -99999, sounds like a fucking hoodrat.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, magnificentcel and DrMaze
asian is cute, but her personality is a fucking -99999, sounds like a fucking hoodrat.

yeah I hate so fucking much women that talk like that

idk if its supposed to be cool or what

yeah I hate so fucking much women that talk like that

idk if its supposed to be cool or what
legitimately wouldn't date her, just because of that. ONS would definitely pursue tho ngl.

i think it's some kind of nigger-assimilation due to thinking hiphop is cool. so fucking growth TAKE THE OPERAPILL. katherine jenkins is a true personality-stacy 😍

Most guys aren’t that good looking facially so irl height and frame matters the most

legitimately wouldn't date her, just because of that. ONS would definitely pursue tho ngl.

i think it's some kind of nigger-assimilation due to thinking hiphop is cool. so fucking growth TAKE THE OPERAPILL. katherine jenkins is a true personality-stacy 😍

View attachment 898673
ur on an incel forum

stop trying to talk about how your gf will only be the most beautiful high class blonde

its not gonna happen

Most guys aren’t that good looking facially so irl height and frame matters the most
definitely matters, but as a narcy i prefer better face, kissing yourself in the mirror you don't notice height or frame.

stfu mf ur on an incel forum

stop trying to talk about how your gf will only be the most beautiful high class blonde

its not gonna happen
lol this isn't just an incel forum, i bet 80ish percent of users like me have/have had partners which immediately invalidates involuntary CELIBATE. also not saying I'm going to date katherine jenkins, just that I wouldn't date that ghetto asian, though like I said ONS absolutely lol. can u imagine bringing an embarrassment like her to meet your friends? jfl.

she's like a 4psl, plus negative of being fucking chinese (not even a good asian) and the severe failo of her personality disgusts me and should disgust you. she is everything that is wrong with western civilization ahora.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
That's not just a heightmog that's a everythingunderthefuckingsunmog

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel
lol this isn't just an incel forum, i bet 80ish percent of users like me have/have had partners which immediately invalidates involuntary CELIBATE. also not saying I'm going to date katherine jenkins, just that I wouldn't date that ghetto asian, though like I said ONS absolutely lol. can u imagine bringing an embarrassment like her to meet your friends? jfl.

she's like a 4psl, plus negative of being fucking chinese (not even a good asian) and the severe failo of her personality disgusts me and should disgust you. she is everything that is wrong with western civilization ahora.
if u actually have had sex, congrats i guess but the percentage is not 80%

i dont have friends. hypothetically, if i did, they would be white normies, trying to act as ghetto as the girl.

obviously the personality annoys me, and she is a whore, but I still think you shouldn't have as much standards. unless you are legit slaying

Its sad to see everyone give their best shot , acting NT and the best they can , only to get shot by the female and then again pretend to be all chill

Screenshot 20201230 131853 Chrome

This is not a "heightmog" this is a brutal remorseless slaughter, this is a wicked manifestation of pure savagery

JFL at who organized this cringefest of a video he is probably a blackpilled autist from here

• +1
Reactions: kingu2020
if u actually have had sex, congrats i guess but the percentage is not 80%

i dont have friends. hypothetically, if i did, they would be white normies, trying to act as ghetto as the girl.

obviously the personality annoys me, and she is a whore, but I still think you shouldn't have as much standards. unless you are legit slaying
i mean yk man, I'm not slaying but I personally don't care about a woman's looks past being healthy (not fat) and being at least average. like I would rather date a 4psl with a god-tier personality vs. a literal 7psl with that woman's personality. ik it's a female meme but for me personality is #1 as long as looks aren't a failo. bronte sisters such qts <3

emma watson is way cuter than like alexandra daddario for instance despite looking super plain jane, but that's just me.

the main reason I want to look better is narcy and to be superior to as many other people as possible.

honestly respect yourself, and if u liked ghetto personalities that's fine, but don't feel like you have to settle for them. I would rather date a 3psl tradwaifu (as long as not fat) from church vs. that asian.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
the manlet hair mogs him. socially mogs him. style mogs him. even face mogs him. but all that means nothing when your a manlet. brutal.
Whay did she not see though, that:

His chakra's were perfectly aligned and opened up.
His kundalini Chi energy, was flowing perfectly.
And His 3rd eye was awakened.

Hard to lose when you are taller than all the other niggas and much more good looking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292
WTF?
He was not in the video for sures.
I live rent free in his head, he says that because I'm 5ft10 and in this video the tallest one was choosen, but he ignores that he facemogs them all too

sorry, this is real life, the 6'4 white guy with 17 inch bideltoid gets the girl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292
Fuckkk im asian niggas its over for me

I live rent free in his head, he says that because I'm 5ft10 and in this video the tallest one was choosen, but he ignores that he facemogs them all too
But 5'10 isn't even short at all in your location. It's for sure average range, and probably slightyly above the average.
imo, height only matters alot, if one is below average height. After average height extra height matters limited. I should know, I'm 6'2, and I was incel untill mid 20's, and 300+ chatups/tryin to get with women amounts. So if height mattered that much, my previous statts should not had been like this.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 6512
But 5'10 isn't even short at all in your location. It's for sure average range, and probably slightyly above the average.
imo, height only matters alot, if one is below average height. After average height extra height matters limited. I should know, I'm 6'2, and I was incel untill mid 20's, and 300+ chatups/tryin to get with women amounts. So if height mattered that much, my previous statts should not had been like this.
Yes i know but that Ablanc guy likes to cope with height since his face is less dimorphic than a 2 years old girl

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
716D87C5 9FFB 467E 8AD7 728833F69BDC
She chose him for his personality