Brutal Heightmaxxing Pill by Doctors

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
They told me i dont have a chance. hgh wouldnt do anything besides muscles. only deficiency stunts growth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
They told me i dont have a chance. hgh wouldnt do anything besides muscles. only deficiency stunts growth

you were destined to be manlet, you can not change your destiny

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
doctors regurgitate information they learned in school 15 years ago. They don't know shit.

litteraly doctors are a jack of all trade master of none. The doctor that told you HGH would only improve your muscles studied that for an hour in a book in college
you were destined to be manlet, you can not change your destiny
Yeah you can.
If you were born to be a cel you can improve yourself enough to become good looking with surgery etc if you have enough self entitlement to feel like you deserve it.

• +1
Reactions: IhateDentists, middayshowers, tylerhunter97 and 10 others
You should not trust your doctor, even if you told your IGF-1 levels how much IU of HGH are you injecting right now?

Adam Rainer grew from 140cm to 220cm because of a HGH overproduction caused by a pinel gland cancer

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3702
doctors regurgitate information they learned in school 15 years ago. They don't know shit.

litteraly doctors are a jack of all trade master of none. The doctor that told you HGH would only improve your muscles studied that for an hour in a book in college

Yeah you can.
If you were born to be a cel you can improve yourself enough to become good looking with surgery etc if you have enough self entitlement to feel like you deserve it.
Scoliosis fuck my back and my height,I'm 6ft1 without this shit :feelswhy:

Adam Rainer grew from 140cm to 220cm because of a HGH overproduction caused by a pinel gland cancer
You should not trust your doctor, even if you told your IGF-1 levels how much IU of HGH are you injecting right now?
i have IGF1 of 650 ng/ml so very high

Even though height cannot be changed but doctors are ignorant fuckers using the sale info they learnt years ago they have this phobia from hormones that i'll never understand (testosterone and growth) they only prescribe these hormones only after a big hassle
i have IGF1 of 650 ng/ml so very high
I am sorry to break it to you man but your height was predetermined the day you were born

• Hmm...
Reactions: Slyfex8
Scoliosis fuck my back and my height,I'm 6ft1 without this shit :feelswhy:
Feel you bro.Without scoliosis and herniated discs i would've been 6'3-6'4

• WTF
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Feel you bro.Without scoliosis and herniated discs i would've been 6'3-6'4
I am 6'4 with scoliosis if it weren't for scoliosis i'd be 6'5-6'6

• Woah
There is a natural way to straighten his back and how tall are you?

Just @Titbot Maxx bro
I wanna go to the pumpkin patch with titbot

• JFL
There is a natural way to straighten his back and how tall are you?

Just @Titbot Maxx bro
Is there even a way to fix the spine especially when the bones have fused
I don’t think it’s possible without surgery

I have 16 yo and and how is ur after surgery bro ?

• +1
Reactions: Raax
190 morning 187.5 night

Ruined potential but you're still the ideal height. I wouldn't care if i were you tbh.
Wtf 190 cm is the best height

The muscles around the spine are important too, but if it's severe enough no. The reason I'm obsessed with finding answers about how my height is affected by apt is because when you have apt your hip flexors are literally pulling down your spine making you shorter.
image-asset.jpeg

Idk about scoliosis, but if the surrounding muscle around the spine is unbalanced enough it's likely to cause scoliosis

The muscles around the spine are important too, but if it's severe enough no. The reason I'm obsessed with finding answers about how my height is affected by apt is because when you have apt your hip flexors are literally pulling down your spine making you shorter.
image-asset.jpeg

Idk about scoliosis, but if the surrounding muscle around the spine is unbalanced enough it's likely to cause scoliosis
I have a very cucked back, time to reach at my real height

190 morning 187.5 night

Ruined potential but you're still the ideal height. I wouldn't care if i were you tbh.
I don't lol i find 6'4 to be ideal

• +1
Wtf 190 cm is the best height
i'm 190 only for 30min until i start to shrink so i think it doesn't count. Most of the day i'm 188-188.5
There is a natural way to straighten his back
How? Most ortos i went to told me there is nothing i can do after puberty except surgery and sadly they won't perform it for curves under 50 degrees.
I don't lol i find 6'4 to be ideal
I can only imagine how heavenly being 6'4 must be.I would legit go to the most crowded place, stand there and mog everyone.

• So Sad
I have 16 yo and and how is ur after surgery bro ?
I m doing fine tbh thanks for asking
results are just ok tbh

image-asset.jpeg

I actually have lumbar lordosis
That shit is hardest to fix
I don’t think we can fix it without the help of special physiotherapist

• +1
huge cope
injected HGH will work on or heightt until ur root of the bones are "closed" (in man happens at 18-22 yo)

• +1
that must be huge scoliosis man you'd look deformed or smth
The thing is i look normal and symetrical cause the curve is an s shape lol