Deleted member 1464

Deleted member 1464

???

JFL if u deny the heightpill

6'5 or death

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, BigBiceps and Deleted member 3328
*Cries in never beganese*

Only copers or guys that are just REALLY UGLY deny the height pill. Girls love big and tall guys

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, noped, Norwooder and 5 others
Gettin heightmogged is the most brutal mog. I feel so uncomfortable when I get towered to the point where I can't have a normal conversation with them because I feel so beta.

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder, EthnicelAscension, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
Gettin heightmogged is the most brutal mog. I feel so uncomfortable when I get towered to the point where I can't have a normal conversation with them because I feel so beta.
Same. I instantly feel more beta and youngish when I have to literally tilt my head up and look upwards to talk to them. They are literally ABOVE you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587, EthnicelAscension, Deleted member 3328 and 2 others
Yeah bro, only just heightpill, nothing else.

6'5 or death

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328 and Deleted member 685
I am thankful I'm only bald...

Being short is the worse death sentence i think. If effects your whole life.. including interactions with other men

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AbandonShip, Deleted member 3328, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
I am thankful I'm only bald...

Being short is the worse death sentence i think. If effects your whole life.. including interactions with other men
ur a manlet bro

• JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps, Deleted member 3328 and Deleted member 685
Only copers or guys that are just REALLY UGLY deny the height pill. Girls love big and tall guys
This is actually an ever harder blackpill than the facepill cause the facepill would mean you could simply get plastic surgery and fuck any woman. Sadly it's just 1 factor...

Same. I instantly feel more beta and youngish when I have to literally tilt my head up and look upwards to talk to them. They are literally ABOVE you
And you both know that the taller one looks down on the shorter one and feels superior internally

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and Deleted member 685
20'11 is the best height

This is actually an ever harder blackpill than the facepill cause the facepill would mean you could simply get plastic surgery and fuck any woman. Sadly it's just 1 factor...
You do know PS can't make you gl if you don't have a good enough base?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Good thing im 6'6

Anything bellow 6 foot is legit manlet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I misread your post as ANYONE can get to Chad tier looks through ps. My bad
Ah OK nvm. Yeah few here have the chance to actually get to that lvl. Me included, my fwhr is simply too low. We all lack something

If you think face>height but that height matters is that denying the heightpill?

Good thing I am 8 feet tall.

more like the everythingpill in these particular cases

Good thing I’m 5’4

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, PenileFacialSurgery, Effortless and 1 other person
And you both know that the taller one looks down on the shorter one and feels superior internally
Idk why you short guys feel this way. I personally don't even think about it at all, unless some guy is literally dwarf tier.

Being tall is a great bonus, but you need to have a good frame too. I know from experience.

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
Idk why you short guys feel this way. I personally don't even think about it at all, unless some guy is literally dwarf tier.
I am 6'1 jfl

So do you look down on guys shorter than you and think you're superior?
Nah not really but I feel inferior when I talk to a 6'5 guy and they are not very rare in Germany

Do what Putin does and only raise your eyes to look at them like you'll cut their nuts off like a wild honey badger.

Just b/c muh height doesn’t de facto make you attractive, you need whole package

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
brutal, If my heightmaxxing goes well I will top out at a frauded 6'4, just short of 6'5 :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
TBH Maher stands closer to the camera and wears a hat in the first one to make the heightmog more brutal (not he's the same eye level with the black guy in the back of the first one, despite being closer to the camera JFL, gotem.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
CNGvSfsXAAAbdgh

• JFL
Reactions: Andros and Deleted member 1464
Just perma wear lifts tbh. I do it everyday idc JFL

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and Deleted member 1464
brutal, If my heightmaxxing goes well I will top out at a frauded 6'4, just short of 6'5 :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
TBH Maher stands closer to the camera and wears a hat in the first one to make the heightmog more brutal (not he's the same eye level with the black guy in the back of the first one, despite being closer to the camera JFL, gotem.
Any heightMaxxing guide? I’m 6’1.5” at 20. I recently grew .25 of an inch so I think I’m still growing. If I’m 6’2.5” I’d die happy

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
Any heightMaxxing guide? I’m 6’1.5” at 20. I recently grew .25 of an inch so I think I’m still growing. If I’m 6’2.5” I’d die happy
I can give you a few tips I've gathered, otherwise the info I know is spread out over multiple threads, PM me so I can brain dump it for you. I can make a guide if enough people bark at me.

Chico is such a much better and nicer person than narcy ass faggot alien Barret who won’t even acknowledge his “fans” htaking pics with, Look at them, or even smile in the pic as if she’s literally a “god”.

Chico is still nice a humble tho, a good loyal family man with a wife and kids

CBB6D408 A82B 40F2 8769 DD125D1E8FE2
D53BB6B8 00BD 4DAC AC91 5B56CD742614
D1C64C7B D207 4AC7 B63F 756B3757B98C

0BD3A0D8 1C47 490D BBFF 58394A9B805E

vs.

5643CF7E 0CD9 4D06 AF38 252BB150BECD
B200CC88 EAD7 4E3A B07C 32D7F404865B
A93F5906 E9C4 4316 BCBB 6036BAC6F2E5
5F067B64 7AC4 4159 ABE8 E2F8391E7B93

6FF2AD13 DEA0 4D4E 9CF2 77DC99FA2D2C

• +1
Reactions: LordGodcat
Chico is such a much better and nicer person than narcy ass faggot alien Barret who won’t even acknowledge his “fans” htaking pics with, Look at them, or even smile in the pic as if she’s literally a “god”.

Chico is still nice a humble tho, a good loyal family man with a wife and kids

View attachment 273177View attachment 273178View attachment 273179
View attachment 273185

vs.

View attachment 273182View attachment 273183View attachment 273184View attachment 273186
View attachment 273188

Like this?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and PenileFacialSurgery
6'5 or death

This extremism is pure stupidity. If you check all boxes in the face department (most notably jaw and eye area) and you are "only" 6'2" you will surely be Chad. Yes, you have to be significantly taller than the average to thrive, and yes, around 6'5" is ideal if your proportions match, but as a 6'+ male with everything else in good shape you can certainly do well. You'd be a chad. Even gigachads like Cavill or Pitt are pretty short-ish. I myself am 6'3" in public and I am treated better for it, even though I regularly encounter 6'9"(?) guys because my office has a minority of guys who are average looking and are a head taller than me. If I, as a decently tall male, wanted to improve myself, I would not even consider leg lengthening surgery, but would focus on facial improvements.
Height radicalists are absolutely retarded, it's important and you need to pass some barriers, but it's not a free ticket to chadhood.

Btw, I have no idea if that quote was serious, but I do know some brainlets do seriously think that.

This extremism is pure stupidity. If you check all boxes in the face department (most notably jaw and eye area) and you are "only" 6'2" you will surely be Chad. Yes, you have to be significantly taller than the average to thrive, and yes, around 6'5" is ideal if your proportions match, but as a 6'+ male with everything else in good shape you can certainly do well. You'd be a chad. Even gigachads like Cavill or Pitt are pretty short-ish. I myself am 6'3" in public and I am treated better for it, even though I regularly encounter 6'9"(?) guys because my office has a minority of guys who are average looking and are a head taller than me. If I, as a decently tall male, wanted to improve myself, I would not even consider leg lengthening surgery, but would focus on facial improvements.
Height radicalists are absolutely retarded, it's important and you need to pass some barriers, but it's not a free ticket to chadhood.

Btw, I have no idea if that quote was serious, but I do know some brainlets do seriously think that.
what the cope

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr