Brutal heightpill moment of highschool

Pogin_chan

Pogin_chan

I hate being so rich
It was 3 years ago we had an assembly and had to stand in a row and the guy infront of me around 7 inches taller basically everyone was 5-10 inches taller than me so that guy looked back and grabbed my head and saying "anyone knows who's child is this? he looks lost!" loudly and everyone looked and laughed at me it was so humiliating and embarassing that i had nothing to say "thankfully" my friend was at the other line ( right beside me) and said "Don't mess with him he can beat the shit out of you" and the guy said "oh? then sorry bro" and pat me shoulder and turned back my friend had to say this coz no one would see me as a threat anyway my friends had to say that because no one would believe that, it was a very suifuel experience that experience alone made me a bit mentalcel and less NT then i was ever before..

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: addem, granitegroyper, ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL and 11 others
Boohoo nigga, water

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall
Dnr go er

• +1
Reactions: ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL and horizontallytall
Dnr. But you must kill him (in minecraft)

• +1
Reactions: ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL and Deleted member 31497
Dnr. But you must kill him (in minecraft)
wish i could but chads like them probably slaying while i am a greycel trying to rot in here

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL, AngryShortMale and Nick.Harte
ATTACK, DO TERROR ATTACKS! in minecraft

It was 3 years ago we had an assembly and had to stand in a row and the guy infront of me around 7 inches taller basically everyone was 5-10 inches taller than me so that guy looked back and grabbed my head and saying "anyone knows who's child is this? he looks lost!" loudly and everyone looked and laughed at me it was so humiliating and embarassing that i had nothing to say "thankfully" my friend was at the other line ( right beside me) and said "Don't mess with him he can beat the shit out of you" and the guy said "oh? then sorry bro" and pat me shoulder and turned back my friend had to say this coz no one would see me as a threat anyway my friends had to say that because no one would believe that, it was a very suifuel experience that experience alone made me a bit mentalcel and less NT then i was ever before..
bro fight back dont let shit like that slide

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale
punch him in the balls then MMA takedown and knock him out

faggot

Life is brutal if you're a genetic trash man.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL, AngryShortMale, horizontallytall and 4 others
how tall are you

May the hur al ayn be extra tight for Brother Rodgers ุฑุถูŠ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุนู†ู‡

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL and Maalik
Should have beat the shit out of him there and then.

• +1
Reactions: ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL and bloomercel
bruv life is brutal. You shouldโ€™ve punched him in the balls

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL, bloomercel and Pogin_chan
bruv life is brutal. You shouldโ€™ve punched him in the balls
We manlets don't have balls to do unfortunately (react this post)

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL, bloomercel and xebec
Go er on him irl

We manlets don't have balls to do unfortunately (react this post)
well mate, I ainโ€™t gonna cope. I can understand your situation but never let a bitch ruin your mood.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 31497
Normies are evil. LIterally a woman's brain inside a male body