BRUTAL HEIGHTPILL REDDIT STORY (MANLETS BEWARE)

D

ducksoover

Silver

TLDR: 5'10 foid jokes about her manlet 5'2 friend being short and he ends up crying :blackpill::blackpill::lul:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Recessed Life, deepfuckingvalue, PsychoH and 1 other person
JFL at her saying "I kind of have a crush on him" to soften the blow in the post :lul::lul::lul:

Over if you're under 5'11 in 2024 tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: incelbhai, ElySioNs, Suns9999 and 4 others
Women are so cruel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: incelbhai, PsychoH and iloveboobs
tales from north facing toilet of mumbai mental asylum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Surfsup, incelbhai, deepfuckingvalue and 2 others
Screenshot 20241007 080337 Google

• JFL
Reactions: incelbhai, Suns9999, deepfuckingvalue and 2 others

TLDR: 5'10 foid jokes about her manlet 5'2 friend being short and he ends up crying :blackpill::blackpill::lul:

I consider a brutal heightpill post as a guy whos like around 5'7 getting treated like shit for his height, not someone whos 5'2 which is literal midget height.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, iloveboobs and Snowskinned
Thank God I am not short

Ugly face can almost always be saved with bimax/trimax and a couple of softmax surgeries

Being short is a death sentence. LL makes people unproportionate, costs a ton of money and can’t even seriously ascend you, unless you are like 5’10 htn. Even then 1/3 of trimax value and x3 trimax price

• +1
Reactions: incelbhai

I consider a brutal heightpill post as a guy whos like around 5'7 getting treated like shit for his height, not someone whos 5'2 which is literal midget height.
because he's a literal midget it's more obvious to make a joke about his height, it's *linear*.

The same foid who made the post would see a 5'8 guy as a joke too, just lesser of a joke. She (just like all foids) are 6'0+ only.

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs
because he's a literal midget it's more obvious to make a joke about his height, it's *linear*.

The same foid who made the post would see a 5'8 guy as a joke too, just lesser of a joke. She (just like all foids) are 6'0+ only.
water, but that story feels so fake

Thank God I am not short

Ugly face can almost always be saved with bimax/trimax and a couple of softmax surgeries

Being short is a death sentence. LL makes people unproportionate, costs a ton of money and can’t even seriously ascend you, unless you are like 5’10 htn. Even then 1/3 of trimax value and x3 trimax price
Exactly. I'm 5'11 and even I'm feeling like I just narrowly dodged a height flaw. I wish I was taller but I'm also SO thankful I'm not short.

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned
Quick reminder that the same girl who'll say she loves "short kings" will reject every single sub 5'9 man she meets.

Cognitive dissonancemaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Onewithmoss
Quick reminder that the same girl who'll say she loves "short kings" will reject every single sub 5'9 man she meets.

Cognitive dissonancemaxxing
5'9 is pretty much short to women in the west. Get stats out of your head and start thinking about what foids actually think, 6ft+ is what they think is good. Any height that starts with a 5 is just "okay" to them.

5'9 is pretty much short to women in the west. Get stats out of your head and start thinking about what foids actually think, 6ft+ is what they think is good. Any height that starts with a 5 is just "okay" to them.
What about 5'10 in the west?