shizuku11111

逆様邪八宝塞

over for manlets

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton and not__cel
face is more important if u are taller than 5'10

face is more important if u are taller than 5'10
only realistic anser,some ppl over exager and say you need to be 185,others say you can be 5'8 and doesnt matter but 5'10 is the actual bare minimum to not look subhuman

only realistic anser,some ppl over exager and say you need to be 185,others say you can be 5'8 and doesnt matter but 5'10 is the actual bare minimum to not look subhuman
Malegaze. face is law once you reach 5’8

Malegaze. face is law once you reach 5’8

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
Why would a manlet go to Sweden or any Northern European country :ROFLMAO: im talking about everywhere else in the world. If you include Nordic countries/Netherlands/Balkans sure 5’10
5'10 is bottom 25 percent in every country in europe,if you tchink that doesnt matter being towered over by 3/4 guys irl your delsuioanl,also where else is good besides amertica/europe anyways? thailand??

5'10 is bottom 25 percent in every country in europe,if you tchink that doesnt matter being towered over by 3/4 guys irl your delsuioanl,also where else is good besides amertica/europe anyways? thailand??
Tales from an asylum

Tales from an asylum
is actually bottom 35 percent i checked in most eu countries but still being shorter then 2/3 guys is still brutal and you will be taller then less then 1 in 5,how can you call it tales you can look up height percintele yourself

is actually bottom 35 percent i checked in most eu countries but still being shorter then 2/3 guys is still brutal and you will be taller then less then 1 in 5,how can you call it tales you can look up height percintele yourself
I’m familiar with the percentiles. All I said was at 5’8+ its face. You know things like lifts exist right?

I’m familiar with the percentiles. All I said was at 5’8+ its face. You know things like lifts exist right?
if you wear 2 inch lifts then yes you can get away with 5'9