brutal heightpill

Abdullahm06

Abdullahm06

Iron
today im standing in a takeaway when a foid walks in. I didnt look at her but assuming from her voice she must have been around 14 years old. Im in my airforces so i wouldve been atleast 5'9 yet this bitch is around the same height as me. I cant put into words how shit this made me feel. Why couldnt Allah make me a 6'4 mogger. Why do i have to be so short.

• +1
Reactions: kviijjjjj, BrutalMogger, bloomercel and 1 other person
allah had to nerf us

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
today im standing in a takeaway when a foid walks in. I didnt look at her but assuming from her voice she must have been around 14 years old. Im in my airforces so i wouldve been atleast 5'9 yet this bitch is around the same height as me. I cant put into words how shit this made me feel. Why couldnt Allah make me a 6'4 mogger. Why do i have to be so short.
Bro always be grateful if your religious maybe in the next life youll have everything you want

• +1
Heightpill doesn't matter for Tyrone

• JFL
Atp just hindumaxx and unlock reincarnation, and just reincarnate till you are 6’3 chad with blue eyes

• +1
6’4 isn’t even enough

• +1
Brootal

• +1
no shit if you only 5'9 with the airforces included

5'10 barefoot is minimum

nigga how old are you if you're thinking of a 14 year old being a foid

• JFL