brutal how much social hierarchy makes ppl avoid and snub each other

ChiraqJihad

ChiraqJihad

Becoming Human
i remember in hs there was this very quiet girl with poor looks. she was nice and apparently all le popular girls knew her from like summer activities, knew her parents, etc in our suburb but i had hardly ever heard her voice and she wouldn't speak to literally anyone. anyway one time some normie girl had mentioned some funny story about summer camp or whatever it was that mentioned her, and quiet girl sprung into recalling this and was laughing, joking, etc but once she subject changed she went back to being a mute. for the four years of high school this was the only time i had ever seen her not be her incredibly meek and quiet self, only time i heard her laugh, and i was in all her classes.

absolutely brutal that like all the girls knew her and apparently attended the same stuff as her but she was too unpopular to not be anything but invisible at school. this isn't a rare phenomenon but this is like the most extreme example ive seen like she was a complete loner at school, you'd never get the impression she knew anyone because she wouldn't converse with anyone, even with her clique of weird gay theater kids she'd never say a word. most normies are too nice to say outright "pretend we don't know each other" but it's already known by both parties.

maybe she was animated outside of school but it's tragic how low social status / aspieness just forces you into this invisible role and the years go by and you become a schizoid.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Darkeningstar, Shycel and 5 others
i remember in hs there was this very quiet girl with poor looks. she was nice and apparently all le popular girls knew her from like summer activities, knew her parents, etc in our suburb but i had hardly ever heard her voice and she wouldn't speak to literally anyone. anyway one time some normie girl had mentioned some funny story about summer camp or whatever it was that mentioned her, and quiet girl sprung into recalling this and was laughing, joking, etc but once she subject changed she went back to being a mute. for the four years of high school this was the only time i had ever seen her not be her incredibly meek and quiet self, and i was in all her classes.

absolutely brutal that like all the girls knew her and apparently attended the same stuff as her but she was too unpopular to not be anything but invisible at school. this isn't a rare phenomenon but this is like the most extreme example ive seen like she was a complete loner at school, you'd never get the impression she knew anyone because she wouldn't converse with anyone, even with her clique of weird gay theater kids she'd never say a word. most normies are too nice to say outright "pretend we don't know each other" but it's already known by both parties.
this is why HS angered me so much, i went into that garbage school every single day knowing that i was better looking than all of the popular crowd + semi popular crowd (and obviously smarter) yet they would never give me the time of day besides maybe making a joke about me sometimes, i could barely even fit in with low tier normies let alone the groups above

social hierarchy is based on how much of an npc you are, dumb alcoholic npc thugs at the top, normies at the middle, truly normal people (rare in 2024) at the bottom

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Darkeningstar, zura, DeadTrees and 3 others
this is why HS angered me so much, i went into that garbage school every single day knowing that i was better looking than all of the popular crowd + semi popular crowd (and obviously smarter) yet they would never give me the time of day besides maybe making a joke about me sometimes, i could barely even fit in with low tier normies let alone the groups above

social hierarchy is based on how much of an npc you are, dumb alcoholic npc thugs at the top, normies at the middle, truly normal people (rare in 2024) at the bottom
it;s strange to me when gl normie guys are snubbed at school seems like everything woould just fall into place

It depends a lot on who you’re around. If there’s a lot of girls in your school :blackpill: will definitely have some effect to social hierarchy. If you go to a boys only school, then you’ll be treated even better by the small percentage of gay dudes (compared to women in a co-Ed), but for the most part it will be based on how masculine you are, rather than how good you look.
Guys also are more straight up, rather than ruining your reputation behind your back.

Also that girl really doesn’t have to worry.. the concept of a social hierarchy is most severe in a confined, competitive environment like Highschool. The real world has far too many people for it to ever matter. Even in university, people start going off on their own tangents.. I’m sure she found other friends to interact with.

It’s more about surviving Highschool, without it leaving any negative, permanent effects on you.
Also the social hierarchy used to be much more present in older generations, say the 80s or 90s when there was less leeway on what was the correct way to act/ what activities were socially acceptable. Back then it was nerdy to play computer games, but nowadays you’re looked at differently if you don’t.

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and ChiraqJihad
It depends a lot on who you’re around. If there’s a lot of girls in your school :blackpill: will definitely have some effect to social hierarchy. If you go to a boys only school, then you’ll be treated even better by the small percentage of gay dudes (compared to women in a co-Ed), but for the most part it will be based on how masculine you are, rather than how good you look.

Also that girl really doesn’t have to worry.. the concept of a social hierarchy is most severe in a confined, competitive environment like Highschool. The real world has far too many people for it to ever matter. Even in university, people start going off on their own tangents.. I’m sure she found other friends to interact with.

It’s more about surviving Highschool, without it leaving any negative, permanent effects on you.
Also the social hierarchy used to be much more present in older generations, say the 80s or 90s when there was less leeway on what was the correct way to act/ what activities were socially acceptable. Back then it was nerdy to play computer games, but nowadays you’re looked at differently if you don’t.
i do assume she became nt in uni but it doesnt seem like this happens to guys. if youre giga low social status in hs then there is good chance you'll be the same in uni and in the world becuz you're prolly ugly or non nt. i defniitely descended socially in uni and so did several people i know.

as for the last point hierarchy was more severe back then but it seems like before 2000s all the stereotypical aspie bullied kids were still normies and had gfs. like the threshold for participating in normie life was much lower even though norms were more strict.

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and greycel
no offense but if you were actually good looking you would have a decent popularity regardless how much you interact with people, unless you are really quite.

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and LooksOrDeath
i remember in hs there was this very quiet girl with poor looks. she was nice and apparently all le popular girls knew her from like summer activities, knew her parents, etc in our suburb but i had hardly ever heard her voice and she wouldn't speak to literally anyone. anyway one time some normie girl had mentioned some funny story about summer camp or whatever it was that mentioned her, and quiet girl sprung into recalling this and was laughing, joking, etc but once she subject changed she went back to being a mute. for the four years of high school this was the only time i had ever seen her not be her incredibly meek and quiet self, only time i heard her laugh, and i was in all her classes.

maybe she was animated outside of school but it's tragic how low social status / aspieness just forces you into this invisible role and the years go by and you become a schizoid.
Well, it was her choice, I've met in college a few shy, nerdy, awkward girls who seemed to be lonely, they rarely talked even to the other girls, I tried to talk to them, but received only short, conversation-ending answers, so I moved away...

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Some people are just quiet by nature

no offense but if you were actually good looking you would have a decent popularity regardless how much you interact with people, unless you are really quite.
I have some friends who are gl and I am alr looking as well

Much less popular than the "popular kids" but people usually remember us and treat us well.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
I have some friends who are gl and I am alr looking as well

Much less popular than the "popular kids" but people usually remember us and treat us well.
@Tallooksmaxxer

jfl i have said this 10 times to you, dont hmm react without explaining, we are cool

• JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
The treatment I received outside the classroom setting in high school was like night and day. In class they knew my incel side, and although I was better than them aesthetically, only the males over time had fully changed their minds. For example: they didn't think I received much attention, but girls I didn't know definitely treated me way better.
However, from time to time, when their social screen failed they would behave like the other

Last edited: