(BRUTAL): How Status halo manipulates people into non objective judging. Source: THIS FORUM!

SayNoToRotting

SayNoToRotting

Kraken

low status peasant @Vanillestorms getting brutally mogged by high status @fatcelnolonger despite both of them commenting the same thing, it's over for @Vanillestormscels

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, TheChosenChad, Deleted member 206 and 12 others
Peter Griffin avatar does make it funnier tbh

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Arkantos, Deleted member 206 and 10 others
Peter Griffin avatar does make it funnier tbh

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac and rockndogs
Whenever there is more then 2 you get tribalism. It is the natural order. Good thing females are not allowed here or there would be more passive aggressiveness because of competition and less dialogue. Its just how social interaction works. You either play the game or get stepped on.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and Extra Chromosome
Legit af. If you're one of the "cool" users you can get away with being an asshole and everyone will still love you. If you're relatively new and low status people will shit on you for doing the exact same thing. This is universal across forums.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, mojopin, kobecel and 10 others
@rockndogs I see what you did there

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs
JFL, you care about status on this site

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mojopin, Extra Chromosome, Autist and 1 other person
Legit af. If you're one of the "cool" users you can get away with being an asshole and everyone will still love you. If you're relatively new and low status people will shit on you for doing the exact same thing. This is universal across forums.

Better start post maxing

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
ofc when there are no mods

It's over time to ldar

I can do whatever I want

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and androidcel
Good thread

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, SayNoToRotting and Insomniac
Good thread

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 206, The Dude Abides and 2 others
The avi also matters. subconsciously we make our responses to faces.

JFL at being popular at a forum. What that means 90% of the time is being a populist that just repeats what everybody wants to hear all the time. The fact that this shit also happens on sites like incels and looksmax is fucking depressing. We are suppose to be better than that, or else we aren't fully redpilled/blackpilled.

JFL @ trying to statusmog @Insomniac. He‘s the like-god of this forum.

brutal @badromance thoughts??

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, badromance and androidcel
View attachment 27665
JFL @ trying to statusmog @Insomniac. He‘s the like-god of this forum.

brutal @badromance thoughts??
brutal
What was that kid even thinking ?
Arkantos :lul::lul:
You can tell he is a virgin by his nickname,his irl name must even more brutal.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 206
brutal
What was that kid even thinking ?
Arkantos :lul::lul:
You can tell he is a virgin by his nickname,his irl name must even more brutal.
I actually have a decent name compared to most people irl. I live in an Indian majority city so most people have names like Gurpreet, Rajinder &c. and those are the ones I can actually spell.