Reactions: horizontallytall, Lolcel, Deleted member 11758 and 7 others
Qwdqwd21211212

i wanna break zoomers knees and make them shorter

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 11770, Lolcel and 13 others
Secret is in consuming alot of dairy. I remember consuming a lot of it, and grew to 6'4 already at 15 or 16. I came to this conclusion, because the tallest men in the world live in the netherlands, where they consume a lot of dairy as well.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: horizontallytall, Beetlejuice, CFW432 and 6 others
i relate, hope they all die soon

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Secret is in consuming alot of dairy. I remember consuming a lot of it, and grew to 6'4 already at 15 or 16. I came to this conclusion, because the tallest men in the world live in the netherlands, where they consume a lot of dairy as well.

my brother and i ate the same thing and he is 12cm taller than me

• +1
Reactions: Jamal2222, datboijj, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
fuck them niggas
I stopped growing at 177cm
soon 12yo will be heightmogging me

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, Eduardo DOV, Deleted member and 3 others
I took 2g calcium pills daily when i was 14 till to 16 and didnt change shit

But at least my predicted height is 6 3 lets hope i grow to that

• +1
AHHHHH AHHHHHHHHH AHHHHH FUCKING FAGGOTS HAAAAAA FUCKKKKKKKKKING CUCKS
I EILL FUCKINF KILL THEM THEY RPOBABLY HAVE 6 INCH WRISTS
FRRRRRRRRR😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡 WHY DO I HAVE SOVIET UNION MABLET GENETICS FUCKKKKKKK FUCKKKK FUCKKKKK FYCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKMKAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHG:owo:
:owo::owo::owo::owo::owo::owo::owo::owo::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::lul::lul::lul::ROFLMAO::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::trepidation::trepidation::trepidation::trepidation::trepidation::trepidation::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:
I need to do something drastic, I can't take this shit anymore
@kjsbdfiusdf please man. DM me Ray Peat height protocols. I can't take this shit anymore.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member, Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 7224 and 2 others
FRRRRRRRRR😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡 WHY DO I HAVE SOVIET UNION MABLET GENETICS FUCKKKKKKK FUCKKKK FUCKKKKK FYCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKMKAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHG:owo:
:owo::owo::owo::owo::owo::owo::owo::owo::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::lul::lul::lul::ROFLMAO::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::trepidation::trepidation::trepidation::trepidation::trepidation::trepidation::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:
@kjsbdfiusdf please man. DM me Ray Peat height protocols. I can't take this shit anymore.
Whats ur ulna length man? thats the only way to know if your growth plates are still open and you have hope left

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and ChristianChad
Bruh I get heightmogged at my college at 6’0

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and BearBoy
Whats ur ulna length man? thats the only way to know if your growth plates are still open and you have hope left
No. I can't take it. If i find out I'm growing to 5'9 it's over. The world is crushing down on me. What is ulna? It's over. It's fucking over.

• +1
  • JFL
I want to be 6'0 I want to be 6'0 I want to be 6'0 I want to be 6'0 I want to be 6'0 I want to be 6'0 I want to be 6'0 I want to be 6'0 I want to be 6'0 I want to be 6'0 I want to be 6'0 I want to be 6'0 I want to be 6'0 I want to be 6'0 I want to be 6'0 I want to be 6'0 I want to be 6'0 I want to be 6'0 I want to be 6'0 I want to be 6'0 I want to be 6'0 I want to be 6'0 I want to be 6'0 I want to be 6'0 I want to be 6'0

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, Jason Voorhees, Biiyo03 and 1 other person
No. I can't take it. If i find out I'm growing to 5'9 it's over. The world is crushing down on me. What is ulna? It's over. It's fucking over.
fuck this shit man

But its the only way to save yourself from this, measure your ulna and i will tell ur predicted height and if ur growth plates are still open

so i can recommend stuff to take

• +1
I want to be 6'0 I want to be 6'0 I want to be 6'0 I want to be 6'0 I want to be 6'0 I want to be 6'0 I want to be 6'0 I want to be 6'0 I want to be 6'0 I want to be 6'0 I want to be 6'0 I want to be 6'0 I want to be 6'0 I want to be 6'0 I want to be 6'0 I want to be 6'0 I want to be 6'0 I want to be 6'0 I want to be 6'0 I want to be 6'0 I want to be 6'0 I want to be 6'0 I want to be 6'0 I want to be 6'0 I want to be 6'0
its over man even 6'0 is nothing now

the average height now is 6'2:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, Jason Voorhees and ChristianChad

They are age 14 - 16 most and are aleardy like 6 5 jfl at this joke world

nigga has the exact same parent height combination as me if not my dad being 1 inch taller and is already way past me heightwise at 14 years of fucking age

• +1
  • So Sad
larp,average zoomer is 5 feet 3

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 14262 and Jason Voorhees
fuck this shit man

But its the only way to save yourself from this, measure your ulna and i will tell ur predicted height and if ur growth plates are still open

so i can recommend stuff to take
About 10 inches
I'm 16

• +1
  • So Sad
What is that site where you can put voice recordings on I sometimes see posted on .me? It's like green

• +1
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and ChristianChad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Jason Voorhees, Biiyo03 and 1 other person
Most of them are skinny lanklets, many of them have fucked up hips.
F6d0132a3e519cd8861469039eb06e7f

I talk about guys over 6'7

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 11758 and Jason Voorhees

My rage manifested
It will get worse.

• +1
  • So Sad
I've drunk like 3 glasses of milk per day since I was 4, yet I am manlet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger, datboijj, Eduardo DOV and 1 other person
  • +1
  • +1
Young zoomers are tall but can have shit frames. They are either lanklets or have frame of a manlet but is 6’2 irl

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 11758, delusionalretard and 1 other person
Qwdqwd21121

this kid is just as old as Proex and says he is "only" 6 4 JFL

Fuck this retarded world i dont give a shit anymore

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 11758 and 2 others
genetics GIF by MIT

• JFL
Reactions: pizza, ChristianChad and BearBoy
I understand the reason why people think avg White Zoomer is 6'0
heights are quite skewed at my high class school
i see some shortys but also all the rugby tall chads hang out w each other so you end up seeing 5 6'3+ masthetic chads walking next to each other

chad is born not made
today I hung out w two proper chads age 16, high body counts (5-6+)
one of them legit is pulling a girl 2 years older than him
he's 6'0 rn too so he'll be like 6'3

tbh they're actually well nicer than my orbiters, personalitymogg cause validationmogged entire life

the other one came into class one time 3 years ago, teacher called him out on having a hickey:ogre:

tbh the irl chads/stacies (if they exist in the UK) start drinking and partying at like 13 and are gymmaxxed at a young age

he has a point
dairy raises igf1...
His wording was the problem, he made it seem as though dairy was a substantial reason of why his height is 6'4, also citing that the country with the worlds tallest men has high dairy intake, when there are other reasons much more significant reasons for this in terms of genetics. Am i saying it doesn't influence height? No. Am i saying it isn't a "trick" to height, yes

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy
Dairy niggas, im 6ft (i know thats nothing in the west, but 6ft for a curry is huge so...). Every ethnic that is short deserves to be short because he comes from a race of people that don't consume dairy in copious amounts to make them taller, also almost most ethnic countries are malnourished 3rd world shitholes. Unless ethnics become 6ft on average by 2050, they should all be exterminated.

Same. I drank like 4-5 cups of milk/dairy every day my entire life and grew to 6'7" by the time I was around 14. Stopped growing after that though.

It's all genes. In the Netherlands they selected for height, they didn't do that in arraigned marriage countries.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786

They are age 14 - 16 most and are aleardy like 6 5 jfl at this joke world

Cope. I'm a zoomer who goes to college, I was expecting to get heightmogged at 5'7 but most people aren't that much taller, if they are taller it's not by that much usually. Stop hyperfixating on tiktok prettyboys or leddit larps.
Dairy niggas, im 6ft (i know thats nothing in the west, but 6ft for a curry is huge so...). Every ethnic that is short deserves to be short because he comes from a race of people that don't consume dairy in copious amounts to make them taller, also almost most ethnic countries are malnourished 3rd world shitholes. Unless ethnics become 6ft on average by 2050, they should all be exterminated.
It's your genes most likely. I drank milk before every bedtime. I ate a fuckton of cheese and yoghurt. I'm still a 5'7 manlet. The environment cope only goes so far.

Last edited:
Cope. I'm a zoomer who goes to college, I was expecting to get heighmogged at 5'7 but most people aren't that much taller if they are taller. Stop hyperfixating on tiktok prettyboys or leddit larps.

It's your genes most likely. I drank milk before every bedtime. I ate a fuckton of cheese and yoghurt. I'm still a 5'7 manlet. The environment cope only goes so far.
Oh dont get me wrong, i'd say genes play like 75% of your height, and your environment is like 25%. The problem is that ethnic countries usually arrange marriage which allows any old subhuman to pass on their garbage genes including foidlets and manlets. Had there been some kind of selection based on looks, kinda like how europeans had it for a few centuries, ethnics would be on the same height level as euros. Dutch people are tall because dutch women had actively chosen for taller men for a century. But lack of good nutrition and key ingredietents for bone growth like calcium, will only further exacerbate your subhuman heights. Quick question, how tall are your parents?

My dad was 5'10 in his prime, and my mom was 5'6.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
Oh dont get me wrong, i'd say genes play like 75% of your height, and your environment is like 25%. The problem is that ethnic countries usually arrange marriage which allows any old subhuman to pass on their garbage genes including foidlets and manlets. Had there been some kind of selection based on looks, kinda like how europeans had it for a few centuries, ethnics would be on the same height level as euros. Dutch people are tall because dutch women had actively chosen for taller men for a century. But lack of good nutrition and key ingredietents for bone growth like calcium, will only further exacerbate your subhuman heights. Quick question, how tall are your parents?

My dad was 5'10 in his prime, and my mom was 5'6.
I heightmog my dad. If I'm a 5'7 I'd say he's 5'6 or 5'5. And my mum must be around 5'5 or 5'4.

I heightmog my dad. If I'm a 5'7 I'd say he's 5'6 or 5'5. And my mum must be around 5'5 or 5'4.
Yeah see, you actually did well for your genes (obviously in the grand scheme of the world you're still a manlet) but YOUR genes in particular, you grew 2 inches over your father, just like i did. In terms of genetics, you are a success cause you succeeded your father in this regard, and each generation is suppose to be superior to the one before it.

• +1
Its good that people are getting taller and taller. People like me and @OldVirgin who are perfect height at 5’9 will stand out more.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 5786
Cope. I'm a zoomer who goes to college, I was expecting to get heighmogged at 5'7 but most people aren't that much taller if they are taller. Stop hyperfixating on tiktok prettyboys or leddit larps.

Those things only help you reach your potential growth

all the dairy stuff only work as evolution which would take some years

they also come from evolution so thats why some are really tall

• +1
Its good that people are getting taller and taller. People like me and @OldVirgin who are perfect height at 5’9 will stand out more.
it doesn't matter that average zoomer is 6'5 seriously. Many of them are lanklets and yes, there are also wide framed tall guys but they are quite rare.

Wide framed 5'9 muscular Stallone is more attractive than zoomer

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel