BRUTAL HUMBLEPILL REJECTION

Charisma

Charisma

nword49’s mentor
I was on a Tinder date 2 days ago, the second we started talking I knew I really like her and I could potentially pursue LTR with her. She’s very smart and exactly the way I would want a girl to be

I was still pretty confident that I mog her but I didn’t do any kino or anything on a date because as I said, I think it’s time for me to find someone to share value with instead of pumping and dumping

I suggested a second date but got brutally rejected, now I will go back to asking for head 10 minutes in the date. Why are girls built this way 😔

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: micropp, Pollorex, zurzolo and 2 others
I will never be like you @Xangsane , I am too autistic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo and Darkeningstar
I turned off the redblack filter on a date, was very bluepill, purposely failed shit tests to prove muhh personality is what matters but it’s all a lie

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo
I was on a Tinder date 2 days ago, the second we started talking I knew I really like her and I could potentially pursue LTR with her. She’s very smart and exactly the way I would want a girl to be

I was still pretty confident that I mog her but I didn’t do any kino or anything on a date because as I said, I think it’s time for me to find someone to share value with instead of pumping and dumping

I suggested a second date but got brutally rejected, now I will go back to asking for head 10 minutes in the date. Why are girls built this way 😔

Looks like a whore, definitely she wanted some action.
Some girls think you're a nerd if you don't ask for sex early, that's how degenerated they are.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, zurzolo, Chadeep and 2 others
Looks like a whore, definitely she wanted some action.
Some girls think you're a nerd if you don't ask for sex early.
No, she’s different 😢

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo and Klasik616

Bro I’d cage if she’d reject me after I paid for dinner. Slut behavior 101

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and Klasik616
Bro I’d cage if she’d reject me after I paid for dinner. Slut behavior 101
Just be a foid theory, that's all they do. Free food, free validation, free sex.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo
Give me vip

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo and Charisma
Westernized chink whores are the worst

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo, Charisma and Klasik616
AY YO @retardedcel

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo and retardedcel
she looks like she’s wearing a mask under her skin

• +1
Over ngl. She probably fucked some dude after.

• +1
Do you actually tell girls "suck my dick" while on a date? If not then how do you initiate that?

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, zurzolo and Charisma
Do you actually tell girls "suck my dick" while on a date? If not then how do you initiate that?
I usually start with light casual touching then eye contact while touching their thighs
I’m pretty vulgar in general so I kinda do not have any inhibition when it comes to saying anything so yeah, I’ve gotten away with saying some crazy stuff too

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: micropp, zurzolo and Ken