Brutal hypergamy. 6'3 gymcelled normie with top tier body begged this 5ft 700 lbs femlet to be his wife.

mortis

mortis

htn+pilled

Translayion: 5 years ago this dude pmmed me and now we married.
Another daily reminder that face is everything. Dude got top% height and body yet still had to resort to 10000 kg elephants to get married.

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, TechnoBoss and romanstock
Reminder that she height mogs you.
even if?? face is everything according to your retard theories. meanwhile marko jaric got 2 sons with adriana lima because of his height

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, TechnoBoss and pig_face
even if?? face is everything according to your retard theories. meanwhile marko jaric got 2 sons with adriana lima because of his height
Face is everything as long as you are 5'7+ but you are 4'8. Height is about confidence and having power, imagine being shorter than a 5ft femoidillian.

• +1
Reactions: mogstars
Her face is better than his btw.

• JFL
Reactions: mortis
Face is everything as long as you are 5'7+ but you are 4'8. Height is about confidence and having power, imagine being shorter than a 5ft femoidillian.
i would literally crush you under my shoes because i can't see you you absolute bug. imagine being 30 yo still scrolling this content for braindead coomers. you need to rope now

All roided gymbros love whales. Maybe all the steroids they're injecting is affecting their brain chemistry causing it to rewire

• JFL
Reactions: Sushifart, mortis, Heinrich Schmidt and 1 other person

Translayion: 5 years ago this dude pmmed me and now we married.
Another daily reminder that face is everything. Dude got top% height and body yet still had to resort to 10000 kg elephants to get married.

He just has a fat fetish, he probably fucks her belly rolls

• JFL
Reactions: mortis
i would literally crush you under my shoes because i can't see you you absolute bug. imagine being 30 yo still scrolling this content for braindead coomers. you need to rope now
I'm zoomer not 30 keep seething you shitalistany. I live rent free in your mind.

I'm zoomer not 30 keep seething you shitalistany. I live rent free in your mind.
iranians are ethnik rope instead of consooming this trash content all days. you're just a oxygen

• Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss