Brutal Incelibacy- - -Testosterone Link

Patient A

Patient A

We live in a Judeo-Feminist ran world = Blackpill
“regular sexual activity tends to increase testosterone,"

"Men who had declines in testosterone were more likely to be those who became obese, had stopped smoking or were depressed at either clinic visit,"

“Unmarried men in the study had greater testosterone reductions than did married men. Wittert attributed this finding to past research showing that married men tend to be healthier and happier than unmarried men.”

Past research has linked depression and low testosterone. This hormone is important for many bodily functions, including maintaining a healthy body composition, fertility and sex drive.

"It is critical that doctors understand that declining testosterone levels are not a natural part of aging and that they are most likely due to health-related behaviors or health status itself,"

Too low T to read: Gymcelling is easier if you are not depressed and have sex whenever you want.

For example, chad can become more chad more easily, in every aspect of life aswell as gym maxxxing because he isn’t as depressed and deprived of sex, love and validation. He can more easily focus on his goals and become a more valuable contributor to human society.

or, do what you can until you can easily get laid (girlfriend?)

I personally find it a lot easier to gym maxxx (quick gains) and generally enjoy life knowing I have a girlfriend to fuck all the time.
Tfw no gf : (

Tfw I know that the more incel I become the more incel I become.

Incel Snowball effect

Looksmaxxxing needs to hurry up. T is falling.

Source:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5522, Chad.In.Incel.Body, HumidVent and 9 others
Many Men Man...

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5522, Subhuman trash and Patient A
low t = incel = lower t

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
Many Men Man...
1582819582466-png.284939

If I had a girl I wouldn't even be training that hard, girls are gainz goblin,

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
true i'm a fatcel. still i mog u due to high prénatal T

Can confirm. The difference between my natural low-normal grandpa T and the literal off-the-charts high T I carry now can be measured in lightyears. It feels like I've gained 15 IQ points after taking 100% Kinobody verified all-natural testosterone boosting supplements. It should also go without saying that the boost it's given me in gymcelling is mind-numbing and makes me annoyed that I didn't start sooner.

• +1
Reactions: Over
true i'm a fatcel. still i mog u due to high prénatal T
Ofcourse you mog me I am equivalent to a malnourished somali

• JFL
Deepfried 1584281509760

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5143
2901.jpg

• +1