Brutal inferiority experience

J

JovanMaxxer

Iron
Today when I went to the grocery store to buy eggs I unexpectedly saw an older white man over seven feet tall built with crazy muscles. I Instantly felt a wave of inferiority over me. I knew how he could crush me so easily. This guy was massive and he was towering over everyone. I was shocked I’ve never felt this short before. I’m 5’11 - 6’ and this was crazy to see. I couldn’t help but feel envious and frustrated that I didn’t have that kind of look.
When he went outside of the grocery shop he was walking kind of flimsy like he had drunken something but it just felt like whenever he was walking around he knew that no one could do anything to him. This guy was easily 300+ lbs just muscle.
Even tho I do martial arts and stuff i just had a feeling that this guy could break me apart easily.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and IAMNOTANINCEL
Stop feeling this way because of other dudes.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
This sounds like something Elliot Rodger would write

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
  • +1
Reactions: sickdawgie and Mealworm
Stop feeling this way because of other dudes.
Just knowing that if I was in a less civilised country he could just kill me and get away with it makes me feel bad.
I would wish to look like him

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
thats why guns are the great equaliser

This specimen of pure Aryan muscle should be celebrated, but alas he may be one of the last as genetic degradation and liberal egalitarianism plagues us. I cannot help but admire his virility and raw physical force, traits we once took pride in as a community.
this man (while drunk) displays the very nature of the Übermensch, a shear disregard for the mundane wisdom that normally governs the masses. He is above such concerns as "balance" or "caution," such qualities reserved for weakling subhumans and degenerate scum.
His staggering form looms over the pathetic subhuman cattle scuttling about in their pointless walmarts and soulless restaurants. He remains a symbol to our race, if only for a fleeting moment. In the twilight hour of this dying civilization, his every step stomps on the pathetic skulls underneath like a colossus streaking across the clouds of mediocrity.

This specimen of pure Aryan muscle should be celebrated, but alas he may be one of the last as genetic degradation and liberal egalitarianism plagues us. I cannot help but admire his virility and raw physical force, traits we once took pride in as a community.
this man (while drunk) displays the very nature of the Übermensch, a shear disregard for the mundane wisdom that normally governs the masses. He is above such concerns as "balance" or "caution," such qualities reserved for weakling subhumans and degenerate scum.
His staggering form looms over the pathetic subhuman cattle scuttling about in their pointless walmarts and soulless restaurants. He remains a symbol to our race, if only for a fleeting moment. In the twilight hour of this dying civilization, his every step stomps on the pathetic skulls underneath like a colossus streaking across the clouds of mediocrity.
Beautiful and very true. I’ve never encountered a being like this before

mega cucked brain
im 5'6 sizemogged by 99% of dudes and still feel like i could take everyone in a fight
just delusionmaxx

Just knowing that if I was in a less civilised country he could just kill me and get away with it makes me feel bad.
I would wish to look like him
Ever heard of guns?