Brutal instagram pill

JovenCansao

JovenCansao

Kraken
Foids like me and flirt with me in person until I share my ig account and they see how poor that shit is jfl

Ig celeb or death in 2023 tbh

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity, looksmaxmax and Amnesia
yeah a girl literally invited me to her party and then we traded IG and she ends up blocking me the next day

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: cvzvvc, Deleted member 21550, Torero and 7 others
yeah a girl literally invited me to her party and then we traded IG and she ends up blocking me the next day
How can these whores be so shallow?

I am really considering buying bots or some shit ngl
ig pill cockblocked me with 4 girls this week :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21550 and Deleted member 21044
Ain’t no way your getting blocked 🤣🤣

• +1
Reactions: \/orman
You haven't bought followers/likes? Or did you not have enough even after?

how many followers?

I would say it was because he lacks looks, but if it happens to you too....

You don't even know if it's followers
Girls are so picky that it was probably the pics themselves

If you just unfollow and follow a bunch of celebs everyday randoms will follow you trying to increase their own follower count but some stick and don't unfollow you, decent strat

• +1
Reactions: saulgoodman, Trilogy and JovenCansao
Instagram pill is one of the most brutal ones for sure. Even foids that you mog in most aspects will start acting differently once you tell them you had deleted it or that you don't use it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21550 and JovenCansao
I assumed they would know to take NT pictures as they have had experince on dating apps, or at the very least amnesia

Fuck this shallow and retarded world

One of those bitches even said I was her crush (met me that same night jfl), we kissed and shit, gave her my insta and is not answering my messages wtf

Not even gonna try to approach anymore until I have a solid instagram account

If you just unfollow and follow a bunch of celebs everyday randoms will follow you trying to increase their own follower count but some stick and don't unfollow you, decent strat
Will try following a bunch of random people tomorrow morning, will unfollow by night see if it works
Instagram pill is one of the most brutal ones for sure. Even foids that you mog in most aspects will start acting differently once you tell them you had deleted it or that you don't use it
At this point I believe saying you don't have an account is better than giving them a shit account

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
I assumed they would know to take NT pictures as they have had experince on dating apps, or at the very least amnesia
To be fair I only have seen average selfies of @Amnesia
Like pictures in the car, gym pics or in front of the mirror
I don't know what he puts on his ig but a lot of good looking guys nowadays have just faceapped tryhard pictures so the game is skewed

You’re a Chad just make a fashion or sone other shit account and you’d get a following. You may also make money

To be fair I only have seen average selfies of @Amnesia
Like pictures in the car, gym pics or in front of the mirror
I don't know what he puts on his ig but a lot of good looking guys nowadays have just faceapped tryhard pictures so the game is skewed
Him posting pictures on a blackpill forum in his car wouldn't mean he posts those pictures on his dating profile/social media. I wouldn't hold it against him to do that but he has put enough effort into looksmaxxing to where it would be extremely autistic for him not to use decent pics

Last edited:
Will try following a bunch of random people tomorrow morning, will unfollow by night see if it works

At this point I believe saying you don't have an account is better than giving them a shit account
I meant follow celebrities and then randoms follow you, because people go through the celebrities follower list and follow people. That's why you need to continue to follow and unfollow so you can stay on top of the list when people press it

• +1
Reactions: JovenCansao

shit Instagram = virgin loser nerd outcast dork weirdo idiot

Unironically their thought process.

• +1
at this point, ig status matters more than real life. Women are fucking retarded.

• +1

I would say it was because he lacks looks, but if it happens to you too....

Yeah it was right when I made my IG, I only had 400 followers but I had uploaded ALL my pics BEFORE I had any followers so none of them appeared in anyones feed and they only had 15-20 likes per pic with 0 comments or 1 comment

and they were ALL narcy selfies

I took them down and redid my IG

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: court monarch777 and JovenCansao