Brutal iphone pill

Jagged0

Jagged0

Mr.Ellish 5 VIP [ 🇺🇦 blur gang] KING OF .ME
87 percent of U.S. teenagers own an iPhone.

The WSJ report also highlights Apple’s color-coded systems as a way of causing teenagers to ridicule those that own Android handsets. In an interview, one of the students was asked if she dated someone that owned an Android smartphone. She responded by saying the following.

“I was like, ‘Oh my gosh, his texts are green,’ and my sister literally went ‘Ew, that’s gross.”
Apple’s iMessage lock-in is a documented strategy. Using peer pressure and bullying as a way to sell products is disingenuous for a company that has humanity and equity as a core part of its marketing. The standards exist today to fix this. https://t.co/MiQqMUOrgn
— Hiroshi Lockheimer (@lockheimer) January 8, 2022

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, MostGLSlayer, infidel hunter and 4 others
Is having an phone 7 okay?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Myth, Deleted member 15099, Kristin and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Jagged0
I need to get on that iphone shit, son.
You lose insane smv when a girl finds out you own an Android I still remember this girl extremely into me drying up when my texts were green lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, Myth, Deleted member 15099 and 3 others
You lose insane smv when a girl finds out you own an Android I still remember this girl extremely into me drying up when my texts were green lol
Iphone are bad just like everything apple make but they are a flex, and you gotta be better than 80% of your peers in every aspect of life. so we gotta get in that iphone game.

• +1
I Have an iphone but my text are purposely green

its an alpha move and show that i dont care and makes me come across like a chad

i stand up for my based green text and call women whore

• JFL
Reactions: Meteor21, Myth, Deleted member 15099 and 3 others
Literally why looksmaxxing when you just need an iPhone

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16058, Jagged0, Myth and 4 others
Android master race

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16058, AllesScheiße, Deleted member 15099 and 2 others
When I was a little boy, I might have cared about this

When I was a little boy, I might have cared about this
bruh it was literally the biggest turnoff for dates in 2021
lmaooo, statisticsally

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
Android costs more, and has higher screen resolution. 'Nuff said.

I always show off my xiaomi to the ladies :feelshah:

• Love it
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 9670
Only applies to teenagers

The WSJ report also highlights Apple’s color-coded systems as a way of causing teenagers to ridicule those that own Android handsets. In an interview, one of the students was asked if she dated someone that owned an Android smartphone. She responded by saying the following.
Imagine changing to a shitter phone assimilate to 5/10 Beckys. I'd have more shame changing phones to boost my smv for people I would never be in a relationship for a week knowing they are that much of an NPC to give a shit about my phone. I know this is true though but it's a good thing, if anyone shits on you for what phone brand you use then you know they are a shit tier human and you bully them with a clear mind

Huawei mogs
Also in my country everyone is 4`11

• JFL
Reactions: Jeffrey Epstein and Deleted member 9670
Huawei mogs
Also in my country everyone is 4`11
Jshd

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
  • Love it
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 9670
they think its cool that the selfie cam extends out of the phone

mogger phone

I wanted one they dont sell them anymore, my brother has one

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
android girls = :ogre:

• +1

>humanity and equity as a core part of its marketing
is anyone this fucking stupid lmao

apple factories literally have suicide nets

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and Jagged0
its completely true though

100% (yes 100% not joking literally every single one) of the girls ive texted on my chinkphone have tried to give me shit and pressure me to get an iphone

fucking dumbass bitches

green texts are a power move hold frame #dailygame

• +1
Im imagining an amnesia type chad getting rejected by a becky in my head :feelskek:
before you were here there a meme we had
with a picture of a giga chad on the beach smiling
the text said: "oh you reject me because of my android? Understandable have a good day"
Ricky Gervais Lol GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
Androids are cheaper than iphones
No, they're not.
In my neighborhood TMobile store, the top Android costs about $200 more than the top iphone.

My gf has a xiaomi and I have an iphone kek

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Peachy
I have a android and I hate the camera , it even shows my pours that I've had all my life,or you can call them black heads but there's no getting rid of them I've tried.

Which if you look at all women's pictures they all look like they have flawless pourless skin.

• +1
I have a android and I hate the camera , it even shows my pours that I've had all my life,or you can call them black heads but there's no getting rid of them I've tried.

Which if you look at all women's pictures they all look like they have flawless pourless skin.
Women touch up their photos and have tons of filters plus makeup on they look like shit irl

• +1
Reactions: DharkDC

Users who are viewing this thread

Back