Bronze

Too brutal
@Zesto ?

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
White = status

• +1
Reactions: Zesto and nattycel
didnt read yet, but i saw "10 % of men (chads) fuck all women" or something like that. so its not much different from rest of the world.

tbh i dont qualify for neither chad nor betabuck

Annoyed1

Westerners lying about purity of Japanese women.

Not as if I was retarded incel that only wants virgin, but the statistics speak for themselves.

Virgin

Japanese women highest virginity rate in entire world.

I have heard rumor many are waiting for American man such as myself to come rescue them from often abusive native Japanese man so they remain virgin.

I will rescue as many as I can when I leave, soon at end of December.

I will treat them the way they supposed to be, unlike Japanese men who often are disrespectful, abusive to most beautiful, pure, women on Earth.

View attachment 4867

Not as if I was retarded incel that only wants virgin, but the statistics speak for themselves.

View attachment 4866

I have heard rumor many are waiting for American man such as myself to come rescue them from often abusive native Japanese man so they remain virgin.

I will treat them the way they supposed to be, unlike Japanese men who often are disrespectful, abusive to most beautiful, pure, women on Earth.
aren't u half spic already ? assuming one virgin gook wanted to be with u (-(using u as a gateway to reach usa then fuck pure aryan chads)-). She can monkeybranch later.
Also if u get a male kid from her he'll be %100 incel. GL with everything tho

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
View attachment 4867

View attachment 4866

Hmm maybe you should actually listen to someone who's lived there for a long time and sees how it actually is.

Also, why do you think Japanese men don't want women over there? They saw their fathers commit suicide over these terrible women and don't wanna subject themselves to it.

Consequently, women there are manipulative, don't you think they'd lie about their virginity? It's convenience bias plain and simple anyway use your head

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
Hmm maybe you should actually listen to someone who's lived there for a long time and sees how it actually is.

Also, why do you think Japanese men don't want women over there? They saw their fathers commit suicide over these terrible women and don't wanna subject themselves to it.

Consequently, women there are manipulative, don't you think they'd lie about their virginity? It's convenience bias plain and simple anyway use your head

Happy6

I have been in communication with blackcel that moved to Japan and has dated J-Pop idol girls.

He already confirmed everything, in addition to other research I have done.

Westerners cannot understand Japanese work culture causes lots of social problems, the women are the best but the working hours and conditions are horrific.

For example, Japanese men cannot spend time with their wives, forced to go to "nomikai" (afterwork social drinking) for hours every night after work (cannot even have fun because boss is there too).

Then take last train home and wife already sleeping.

Hence why so much cheating/infidelity/love hotels in Japan.

Not apply to me because as American English teacher I have job that does not have conditions such as this, can spend time with waifu and give her the love she deserves.

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
View attachment 4886

I have been in communication with blackcel that moved to Japan and has dated J-Pop idol girls.

He already confirmed everything, in addition to other research I have done.

Westerners cannot understand Japanese work culture causes lots of social problems, the women are the best but the working hours and conditions are horrific.

For example, Japanese men cannot spend time with their wives, forced to go to "nomikai" (afterwork social drinking) for hours every night after work (cannot even have fun because boss is there too).

Then take last train home and wife already sleeping.

Hence why so much cheating/infidelity/love hotels in Japan.

Not apply to me because as American English teacher I have job that does not have conditions such as this, can spend time with waifu and give her the love she deserves.
You're in for a rude ass awakening. Good luck man but be careful. Idk if your soft heart could take it if it got broken

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Zesto
You're in for a rude ass awakening. Good luck man but be careful. Idk if your soft heart could take it if it got broken

Serene2

Yes a gentle, innocent boy as I is ripe for being manipulated/taken advantage of/crushed by dragon lady.

Hopefully I find nice Japanese girl.

I would love with all my heart.

Yes maybe pure too strong of word, Japanese women can be bitches/whores as well as all women and not exception to AWALT.

I will try to find nice one though.

Maybe sluts too but just for pump & dump I promise not to fall in love with a whore, Senpai.

Serene1

View attachment 4888

Yes a gentle, innocent boy as I is ripe for being manipulated/taken advantage of/crushed by dragon lady.

Hopefully I find nice Japanese girl.

I would love with all my heart.

Yes maybe pure too strong of word, Japanese women can be bitches/whores as well as all women and not exception to AWALT.

I will try to find nice one though.

Maybe sluts too but just for pump & dump I promise not to fall in love with a whore, Senpai.

View attachment 4889
If that plane ticket to japan cost anymore than $1000 you're gonna regret it with all your life. I don't think you'll find what you're looking for

• +1
If that plane ticket to japan cost anymore than $1000 you're gonna regret it with all your life. I don't think you'll find what you're looking for

Happy12

I believe I will find everything I'm looking for, including the collectible anime merchandise not available in the west or for import.

My ticket was $1300 and my private AirBnB apartment for the entire month of January was also $1300.

I leave at end of December.

View attachment 4890

I believe I will find everything I'm looking for, including the collectible anime merchandise not available in the west or for import.

My ticket was $1300 and my private AirBnB apartment for the entire month of January was also $1300.

I leave at end of December.
good luck then, bro

• +1
AWALT

• +1