Brutal jbw experiment why does no one talk about this?

• So Sad
Reactions: thorns
Yes, I read about this sometime ago. Even non-white kids picked the white doll over the black dolls (including black kids).

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, watah, thorns and 7 others
Yes, I read about this sometime ago. Even non-white kids picked the white doll over the black dolls (including black kids).
It’s over

• So Sad
Reactions: thorns, murdah and Gengar
damn this is a brutal blackpill/racepill that normies aren't ready for lol

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: watah, thorns, murdah and 2 others
damn this is a brutal blackpill/racepill that normies aren't ready for lol
Based ethnic parents would beat their kid for picking the white doll. :ogre:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns, murdah and wishIwasSalludon
The parents are the ones who enforce this behavior from their children unfortunately

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns, murdah, enchanted_elixir and 1 other person
everyone is lowkey JBW pilled but no one wants to admit it

white ppl don't admit it so they don't come of as nazis and ethnics don't admit it so they don't come off as self hating cucks

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: shia.jihadist, Costcosuperstore, watah and 4 others

white ppl don't admit it so they don't come of as nazis and ethnics don't admit it so they don't come off as self hating cucks
Who is the Irish man in ur avi

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
The parents are the ones who enforce this behavior from their children unfortunately
That’s right. If the parents don’t set them straight, they continue this path.

True. Plenty of muzzies who turn into :soy: when they hear their son or daughter comes home with a white partner. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, yeeyeeslayer and wishIwasSalludon
True. Plenty of muzzies who turn into :soy: when they hear their son or daughter comes home with a white partner. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
I heard muzzies love white converts is this true?

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Gengar
Who is the Irish man in ur avi
He’s not Irish. He was a Safavid Persian. He was responsible for turning Shia Islam into the state religion of Iran. Iranian scholars agree he didn’t do it the right way but also admit that he needed to do it because otherwise the Ottoman Sunnis would have swallowed up Iran. Basically, they had to protect their own unique Iranian identity.

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and yeeyeeslayer
I heard muzzies love white converts is this true?
Sadly, this is true. Most muzzies get really happy when their son or daughter brings home a white person but if they bring a non-white then they low-key get angry. CUCKS. Granted, not all of them but plenty are like this.

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, enchanted_elixir and wishIwasSalludon
He’s not Irish. He was a Safavid Persian. He was responsible for turning Shia Islam into the state religion of Iran. Iranian scholars agree he didn’t do it the right way but also admit that he needed to do it because otherwise the Ottoman Sunnis would have swallowed up Iran. Basically, they had to protect their own unique Iranian identity.
He brought Islam to Persia

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
I remember seeing this black dominican woman removing a black doll from her daughter and giving it a white doll.
Brutal...

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: watah, murdah, wishIwasSalludon and 1 other person
I thougth this was common knowledge

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, murdah and wishIwasSalludon
Sadly, this is true. Most muzzies get really happy when their son or daughter brings home a white person but if they bring a non-white then they low-key get angry. CUCKS. Granted, not all of them but plenty are like this.
What about a fellow Muslim?

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
bring a non-white then they low-key get angry. CUCKS. Granted, not all of them but plenty are like this.
So I have to keep hands off Fatima from my local masjid

• JFL
People think JBW is just about dating no it permeates all aspects of your life. All aspects of your life will be better if u r white compared to if you are ethnic
this is just looks theory. jbw is part of looks theory

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Are you Sunni or Shia? Maybe even Ahmedi JFL

He brought Islam to Persia
Wasn’t Persia already Islamic?

“Before his accession in 1501, Iran, since its conquest by the Arabs eight-and-a-half centuries earlier, had not existed as a unified country under native Iranian rule.”

Apparently he was only 36. That’s pretty young, I thought he died way later.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and yeeyeeslayer
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and enchanted_elixir
Wasn’t Persia already Islamic?

“Before his accession in 1501, Iran, since its conquest by the Arabs eight-and-a-half centuries earlier, had not existed as a unified country under native Iranian rule.”

Apparently he was only 36. That’s pretty young, I thought he died way later.
I mean Saad Ibn Abi Waqqas made it Sunni in the 7th century,

But Shah ismail brought the real Islam to it 😎

• JFL
Yes, I was talking about that.

If white revert: “Good job! :soy:
If non-white revert: “This is not how we raised you. :feelswhy:
Cucked.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar, murdah and wishIwasSalludon
I thougth this was common knowledge
Imo this is more brutal than dating, like if JBW just helped with dating I’d be cool with it

But knowing it’s every aspect of life is just too much man:feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and murdah

East asians already do lol

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Are you Sunni or Shia? Maybe even Ahmedi JFL
I am neither Sunni nor Shia nor Qadiani. I’m considered a heretic by the low IQ brainless zombies in the muzzie community (read: 99% of them).

However, since I grew up in a Sunni household that follows the Hanafi maddhab, I do follow some aspects of it, such as in regards to my eating habits. That’s why I do not eat shrimp, for instance.

I agree with some Sunni things and some Shi’a things, but I also disagree with both in many ways.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: vrilmaxxer, wishIwasSalludon and murdah
So I have to keep hands off Fatima from my local masjid
Not per se. I’ve even seen interracial muzzie couples here (black male, brown female). Only once did I see it the other way around. :Comfy:

• Woah
Not per se. I’ve even seen interracial muzzie couples here (black male, brown female). Only once did I see it the other way around. :Comfy:
I’m Christian tho:feelsrope:

• So Sad
Saad if he were alive right now: :feelswah::feelswah:
yeahh man that's a little known fact,

the fact that iran was literally sunni since the 7th century for 1000 years until shah ismail came along in the 1500s, shiasm is relatively new in iran when compared to say the south of iraq or bahrain (historic bahrain which spans the eastern part of the arabian peninsula and it's islands), south lebanon which have been shia since the get go pretty much.

• +1
I just heard about a muzzie foid who married a Dutch Jew. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
IMG 4967

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar and murdah
True
Black JBs prefer white gigachads

• JFL
yeahh man that's a little known fact,

the fact that iran was literally sunni since the 7th century for 1000 years until shah ismail came along in the 1500s, shiasm is relatively new in iran when compared to say the south of iraq or bahrain (historic bahrain which spans the eastern part of the arabian peninsula and it's islands), south lebanon which have been shia since the get go pretty much.
Why do Sunnis and Shi’as still beef? It’s low IQ. They should band together and destroy kafircels. :Comfy:

• +1
Why do Sunnis and Shi’as still beef? It’s low IQ. They should band together and destroy kafircels. :Comfy:
Real muzzies should band together and cuck kafirs

• JFL

People think JBW is just about dating no it permeates all aspects of your life. All aspects of your life will be better if u r white compared to if you are ethnic

@Gengar @Jason Voorhees
Just be light skin FACT

provided proof segregation gave African American children a sense of inferiority. That sense of inferiority would last the rest of their lives.

• +1