the comments

IMG 2190
IMG 2189

your people just can’t catch a break @Blackgymmax

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: studymaxxer, Corleone, dimorphism and 10 others
It is scientifically a proven fact that black and white men can't be Incel. And you are a combination of both OP. Consider yourself to be lucky. You have much to be proud about young man.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: studymaxxer, PointOfNoReturn, bloomercel and 1 other person
Black Lives don't matter

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dietsnasta, DrKlinefelterPhdMd, Deleted member 31445 and 1 other person
@AlexBrown84 should we north korea maxx

• JFL
Reactions: studymaxxer
It is scientifically a proven fact that black and white men can't be Incel. And you are a combination of both OP. Consider yourself to be lucky. You have much to be proud about young man.
Least race fetishist indian.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, studymaxxer, ConfusedBolivian and 2 others
Least race fetishist indian.
What should I do bro? People here don't give reps until I talk about race or talk about legalizing pedos. And I am trying to get to 25K posts keeping my reps. I am running out of ideas to rep farm.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: studymaxxer, Trilogy, whiteissuperior and 1 other person
What should I do bro? People here don't give reps until I talk about race or talk legalizing pedos. And I am trying to get to 25K posts keeping my reps. I am running ideas to rep farm.
Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

Idk bro, I actually wish I had LESS posts tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Pretty dumb to steal thing in North Korea or just go run there

Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

Idk bro, I actually wish I had LESS posts tbh.
I am completely desensitized to the forum humour tbh. The threads are all so repetitive. The only hit of dopamine are the occasional high effort cagefuel videos and thread. I have to force myself to post on the forum. I mostly rot irl in the gym and on stackoverflow these days. Atleast I get to learn something there.

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
Holy shit that's insane wtf

I can't believe ppl are reacting as if the black guy actually deserves to suffer

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
@AlexBrown84 should we north korea maxx
This one guy that deserted got a north korean wife and his two kids are still the only white men in North Korea, serving the regime, must be a good life.

This one guy that deserted got a north korean wife and his two kids are still the only white men in North Korea, serving the regime, must be a good life.
they’ll probably kidnap some african girl for that guy to marry and he’ll become a famous basketball movie star

How is north Korea compared to thr West. I mean in terms of living standards etc
idk never been but they don’t have mcdonald’s or kfc so don’t know if i could live there

I had it up to here with normniggers

• +1
Reactions: studymaxxer