Brutal JBW pill. Just be famous theory strikes again . "Muh below 6ft is manlet territory". Blackpill copers on suiwatch

fogdart

fogdart

'Bones' is psl cope. NT + sex appeal is everything
Normie tier white guys with millions of IG & tiktok followers

"Muh IDP, midface ratio, gonial angle, hunter eyes, fwhr, forward growth" "muh black guy have it easy because they just have to be tall and muscular" "below 6ft is manlet territory"

Bryce Hall (5'9")

Noah Beck (5'11")

Blake Gray (6ft)

Jaden Hossler (5'9")

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and Deleted member 7580
They’re above average

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, alex569 and Deleted member 5875
theyre all high tier normies jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 7776, magnificentcel and 2 others
how tf is noah beck famous jfl

• Hmm...
Reactions: goat2x
They’re above average
high tier normie at best. what happened to all theories about facial leanness, IDP, midface ratio, gonial angle, hunter eyes, fwhr, and forward growth ?

Quick tip: whatever someone on Instagram says they are knock off 3-4inches

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad
high tier normie at best. what happened to all theories about facial leanness, IDP, midface ratio, gonial angle, hunter eyes, fwhr, and forward growth ?

no intelligent girl would take them seriously

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
u mog them to suicide ngl
thanks b
while i mog those normies ur mogging meeks and his light eyed nigger disciples tbhngl with your greek tan 😍😍

• Love it
Reactions: RoundHouse
they're extremely famous plus they would look stupid next to a chad.

All these guys are above average except Noah Beck, who is, without Tik Tok fame, 6/10 (not including body halo). Other 3 dudes are 7-7.5/10 irl, 4.5-5.2 PSL. Their SMV is boosted by the fact that they're white

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel, HowAmIAlive123 and Deleted member 5393
All these guys are above average except Noah Beck, who is, without Tik Tok fame, 6/10 (not including body halo). Other 3 dudes are 7-7.5/10 irl, 4.5-5.2 PSL. Their SMV is boosted by the fact that they're white
I body mog the fuck out of all of them tbh. And my face psl is in a similar range. Just that I'm black

I body mog the fuck out of all of them tbh. And my face psl is in a similar range. Just that I'm black

me too. if your face truly similar psl you should be fucking hella white bitches tbh. dm me ur face tbh. Im a fellow african american i wont expose u

me too. if your face truly similar psl you should be fucking hella white bitches tbh. dm me ur face tbh. Im a fellow african american i wont expose u
Tbh getting laid is not a problem. I don't slay on a white chad or Tyrone level, but I still slay, and majority of my lays are with white girls.

• Love it
Reactions: whiteissuperior
Tbh getting laid is not a problem. I don't slay on a white chad or Tyrone level, but I still slay, and majority of my lays are with white girls.
mirin. whats ur slay count?

why arent u doing better?

i tried psl5 mulatto guys on tinder and they did very well. Mostly low class sl00ts but several goodlooking ones

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
why arent u doing better?

i tried psl5 mulatto guys on tinder and they did very well. Mostly low class sl00ts but several goodlooking ones
Tbh getting laid is not a problem. I don't slay on a white chad or Tyrone level, but I still slay, and majority of my lays are with white beckies

Just be white with hair theory and don’t be ginger

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779
suicide fuel

brutal jbw pill
:soy:

Status is MUCH more important than looks

much more

• +1
"jbw pill" lmao this has nothing to do with jbw, there are plenty of famous blacks etc

JUST HAVE
  • HIGH TRUST FEATURES
  • STATUSMAXXED
  • NT
  • YOUTHFUL COMPLEXION
  • DECENT BODY

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back