brutal just be her type pill from real life GTFI copers

D

Deleted member 21735

Kraken
when i was in college, i was sitting with some girls at the cafeteria, they hated me btw but they tolerated me anyway (yes girls tolerate guys they dont like as evidenced by the fact that i spend 2 hours with my tinder dates) and they were checking guys on facebook (this was 2017).

And one girl saw a bald neckbeard, you know these guys you make fun of her and call redditors, and she went like "he is so hot, i like men with imperfactions like that". her friend then told, "i can hook you up witth him if you want". you know what happened next.

Sooooo easy, she saw him, she chose him and her friend setted them up. I NEVER had this, no girl ever saw me and thought i was hot or anything. But muh chad muh hypergamy muh PSL, this shit is incel copes, because incel are like bottom % of subhumans, myself included, no girl likes us, we are asexualic abominations.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22918, try2beme and comingtothisJFL
Life just comes down to luck

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show, try2beme, Deleted member 22918 and 1 other person
luck is everything for psl 3-6
Nobody on this forum will believe it but there is at least one decent girl on earth who will worship the ground you walk on no matter what. It’s just that meeting her may never happen due to a combination of life circumstances out of your control.

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show
It's very frustrating when you can't pinpoint the exact thing that makes you unattractive, but it's still there.

Same case with me. I know guys who you would say are "uglier" than me but still managed to have foids attracted to them while I didn't. When I watch myself on video in motion, there is something "off" about me, my looks, my voice, my movements, simply don't go together when combined, it's hard to explain and ofc foids are not attracted to me. I know for a fact that if I was taller, I could have bypassed that lack of harmony that I have.

But it's still blackpill in the end, brutal harmony pill.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21735 and Slayer
but there is at least one decent girl on earth who will worship the ground you walk on no matter what. It’s just that meeting her may never happen due to a combination of life circumstances out of your control.
yep, this life is a joke

• +1
Reactions: Slayer
didn't. When I watch myself on video in motion, there is something "off" about me, my looks, my voice, my movements, simply don't go together when combined
same, i look like a textbook incel in motion

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show