Brutal K-pop pill

XazaqazaX

XazaqazaX

If hell didnt exist I would be number 1 criminal
Found out that my oneitis watches fucking Kdrama. I don't know what it is, but it's a big turnoff. Bitch also makes kdrama edits for Instagram, no wonder she immediately departs for home after classes to make those shit edits.

Also when I changed my style from buzzcut to slick back hairstyle, she started showing interest. I'm not interested in her anymore, I don't like kpop shit and my pitch black slick back hairs mog those soys to Kim Jong un, chink subhumans.

@SecularIslamist

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, NZb6Air, SecularIslamist and 3 others
Found out that my oneitis watches fucking Kdrama. I don't know what it is, but it's a big turnoff. Bitch also makes kdrama edits for Instagram, no wonder she immediately departs for home after classes to make those shit edits.

Also when I changed my style from buzzcut to slick back hairstyle, she started showing interest. I'm not interested in her anymore, I don't like kpop shit and my pitch black slick back hairs mog those soys to Kim Jong un, chink subhumans.

@SecularIslamist
brutal, please drop her and find better, a girl that is addicted to k-pop(another man) is already a sign she is a slut(like every literally foid in the world)

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and thugmaxxer2
haha if one of those kpop chinks asked to fuck she would say yes immediately just drop her like @PeakIncels said :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
just fuck her if she's showing interest.

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist