Brutal lifepill that defies “if only I was chad”

C

chrisN

Turbomanlet Enjoyer
The only people that have a true opportunity to enjoy life are women, do all no, ofc not but they have far better odds than us and I doubt we even have any odds.

Harsh reality is slaying is overrated, ltrs are overrated, women are no different to us and have nothing special like our biology makes us believe.

Like having sex as a guy is just a workout, if you don’t have trouble not cumming your literally just working out for an hour, it’s tiring and not enjoyable because girls take ages to cum and when your cramping up is ofc when they are about to.

Now imagine it from their perspective, all they do is lie down and experience better orgasms than us for literally no effort JFL, their bodies are overrated just like ours are, anyone who has frequent sex will know this like their just a human at the end of the day regardless of looks level, like the sex is the same regardless of if you fuck a ltb or Stacy

Ok say you don’t care about slaying and just want real genuine relationship it’s not any better especially to people like us, you will get bored of her and she will get bored of you. Your only options are to constantly try to sell yourself to he r i.e gifts, dates, attention because you on your own is the bare minimum of her expectation when it comes to relationships, ok so let’s look at this from there perspective, no effort needed besides looking good and gets rewarded with dick,gifts,attention,adoration all whilst simultaneously always having the option to get with another guy the moment you don’t give her enough which is literally impossible not to because she will inevitably get bored of you.

Like tell me how being the man is the better option, a women’s life is literally hedonism masked by societies acceptance of it and ours is the literal opposite

I’ve been slaying and realising how boring it is, one girl wants a relationship and im already bored of her.

People here are just starved so bad that they hold women to such a high standard but once you have options you see shit for what it really is

Life is shit, drugs are overrated, women are overrated, achievement is overrated, hobbies are overrated

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arthur schopenhauer, whiteislandpill, looks>books and 4 others
not
a
mole
cule

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mewingmaxxer, manletmachinestream and truthhurts
jeez bro who broke your heart

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
jeez bro who broke your heart
No one just expectations that have never been met and misery at the realisation, live life and you’ll come to the same conclusion

• +1
Bud - I hate to break it to you but you probably have post finasteride syndrome. Doesn't matter if you never taken an aromatase inhibitor. Someone could have dropped one in your drink while you're not looking or you consumed too much tomatoes.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: mewingmaxxer and truthhurts
Bud - I hate to break it to you but you probably have post finasteride syndrome. Doesn't matter if you never taken an aromatase inhibitor. Someone could have dropped one in your drink while you're not looking or you consumed too much tomatoes.
My e2 levels are normal I had them checked also never used fin

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Always Stay You
not
a
mole
cule

• Love it
Like having sex as a guy is just a workout, if you don’t have trouble not cumming your literally just working out for an hour, it’s tiring and not enjoyable because girls take ages to cum and when your cramping up is ofc when they are about to.

Now imagine it from their perspective, all they do is lie down and experience better orgasms than us for literally no effort JFL,
why are you having sex with dead women?

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts, Ychassa, yue and 1 other person
The only people that have a true opportunity to enjoy life are women, do all no, ofc not but they have far better odds than us and I doubt we even have any odds.

Harsh reality is slaying is overrated, ltrs are overrated, women are no different to us and have nothing special like our biology makes us believe.

Now imagine it from their perspective, all they do is lie down and experience better orgasms than us for literally no effort JFL, their bodies are overrated just like ours are, anyone who has frequent sex will know this like their just a human at the end of the day regardless of looks level, like the sex is the same regardless of if you fuck a ltb or Stacy

Ok say you don’t care about slaying and just want real genuine relationship it’s not any better especially to people like us, you will get bored of her and she will get bored of you. Your only options are to constantly try to sell yourself to he r i.e gifts, dates, attention because you on your own is the bare minimum of her expectation when it comes to relationships, ok so let’s look at this from there perspective, no effort needed besides looking good and gets rewarded with dick,gifts,attention,adoration all whilst simultaneously always having the option to get with another guy the moment you don’t give her enough which is literally impossible not to because she will inevitably get bored of you.

Like tell me how being the man is the better option, a women’s life is literally hedonism masked by societies acceptance of it and ours is the literal opposite

I’ve been slaying and realising how boring it is, one girl wants a relationship and im already bored of her.

People here are just starved so bad that they hold women to such a high standard but once you have options you see shit for what it really is

Life is shit, drugs are overrated, women are overrated, achievement is overrated, hobbies are overrated
couldn't have said it better, its gonna be like this for 99%, we will never be fulfilled, because we no longer live the fairytale:hnghn:

• +1
Maybe stop hyperfixating on one part of life and neglect the others

• +1
Reactions: FUE Mogger and robert3
Dude I don't read anything bigger than 10 words pls kys for writing this shit ass paragraph

couldn't have said it better, its gonna be like this for 99%, we will never be fulfilled, because we no longer live the fairytale:hnghn:
so corny😂

• +1
Reactions: chrisN and truthhurts
brb reading i like your threads (y)

• +1

• JFL
Reactions: bonesmatter and truthhurts

just only look at the negatives in life so everything sucks theory

• +1
Reactions: Goonerholocaust
ltr is useless because not true love, true love is when you see eachother and you fell in love at first sight, you dont have to sell yourself , but ofc love ends usually after having kids

Ultimate blackpill, but Jesus fixes all of these bro. True Christian women don’t have this problem.

Thats why Jesus way is the way, he overcomes blackpill.

• JFL
Reactions: whiteislandpill
Bro had a bad day lol