not suprising autistic train building chads are always drowning in cooch

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sean o' Tist, bloomercel, violentrose and 10 others
Online trolling is now a legitimate hobby

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sean o' Tist, FaceandBBC, bloomercel and 13 others
Also, why do bitches hate magic tricks so much?

Magic is rad an makes women feel stupid

• +1
Reactions: Bars
im gonna change my whole world views and hobbies just to be attractive to foids:soy::soy::soy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 123abc, bloomercel, blimp and 12 others
also online trolling is one of my biggest hobbies fuck these whores

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, piec, Deleted member 47180 and 1 other person
least attractive hobbies for women:

1. speaking

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 123abc, bloomercel, piec and 12 others
actual least attractive hobby as a male:
1. being sub 5

nothing else matters. sean opry could game all day while collecting figurines and doing magic tricks and 99% of foids would support him for it

• +1
Reactions: 123abc, Sean o' Tist, bloomercel and 13 others
Bird watching

• JFL
Reactions: Bars and KaisenMaxxer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: exo, iloveboobs, Bars and 1 other person
1. being sub 5

nothing else matters. sean opry could game all day while collecting figurines and doing magic tricks and 99% of foids would support him for it

hes so in touch with his emotions and knows what he likes :love:

Screenshot 2024 08 20 at 32327PM

ew you weirdo you're like a kid

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Melly, Tabula Rasa and 5 others
1. being sub 5

Gaming and anime only became cool once normies and chad did it. I used to get bullied for liking this shit in elementary, and when I got to high school everyone liked it :lul:

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Ryldoo IS COPING, Bars and 2 others
Don’t care plus playing video games is one of the most popular hobbies of both men and women nowadays

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
#1: liking tranime

• +1
Reactions: Sean o' Tist, piec and microsoft
Gaming and anime only became cool once normies and chad did it. I used to get bullied for liking this shit in elementary, and when I got to high school everyone liked it :lul:
You got bullied because you’re a fag

What are hobbies tbh

• JFL
Reactions: uglysub8male and Bars
These hobbies are typical of a Chad

Only other thing I'd add is; exploring Reddit

You got bullied because you’re a fag

I'd stretch that little faggot keyboard warrior mouth out with my Fat black rod. I'd trigger those genetic memories of your fellow Europeans getting conquered, enslaved and fucked into the ground/forcefully admixed back in the good old days of Islamic Dominated Europe. You'd be euphoric feeling my superior, thick, dominant black rod giving that weak little recessed jaw stretch marks. You'd be crying tears of pure bliss and your body would naturally relax and submit for your black master.

im gonna change my whole world views and hobbies just to be attractive to foids:soy::soy::soy:
These hobbies are typical of a Chad

Only other thing I'd add is; exploring Reddit
View attachment 3109892

how is vidya more unattractive than building model trains nigga
Online trolling is now a legitimate hobby
Gaming is a fakecel trait. Gamers can’t cope with the fact it’s their looks & nt. Look at Henry Cavill for example

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
More or less agree with it.

Does anyone game after age 18??

Collecting figurines I can see also as incel trait, even though I collect them, but no one would ever know cos they all in storage anyway

• JFL
Reactions: uglysub8male
Gaming is a fakecel trait. Gamers can’t cope with the fact it’s their looks & nt. Look at Henry Cavill for example
Very good point

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
I'd stretch that little faggot keyboard warrior mouth out with my Fat black rod. I'd trigger those genetic memories of your fellow Europeans getting conquered, enslaved and fucked into the ground/forcefully admixed back in the good old days of Islamic Dominated Europe. You'd be euphoric feeling my superior, thick, dominant black rod giving that weak little recessed jaw stretch marks. You'd be crying tears of pure bliss and your body would naturally relax and submit for your black master.
Dnr faggot

im into bird watching.

u mad bro?

More or less agree with it.

Does anyone game after age 18??

Collecting figurines I can see also as incel trait, even though I collect them, but no one would ever know cos they all in storage anyway
Nigga collects figurines but asking who games after 18 :feelsuhh:

Nigga collects figurines but asking who games after 18 :feelsuhh:
Who cares what bitches think about me playing games, i do whatever i want, besides you can just not tell anyone you game

Of course comic book collecting is not worse according to toilets. They're retarded.

No hobby for your face

Over for cavillcels

I thought JYM was the most unattractive hobbi

Who cares what bitches think about me playing games, i do whatever i want, besides you can just not tell anyone you game
Nigga, most gen Z bitches game at least casually

• +1
Reactions: microsoft
Of course comic book collecting is not worse according to toilets. They're retarded.
Nigga literally has a comic book looking character as his profile pic :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• Hmm...
Reactions: paladincel_
They probably hate the idea of not getting undivided attention , less power for them with bf playing vgs

which place is JIHAD?

Nigga literally has a comic book looking character as his profile pic :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Does that mean I think all comics are good or that I care what toilets think? :lul::lul::lul::lul::feelsuhh:

The only time a hobby is unattractive is if it’s an unattractive persons hobby. No such thing as an “unattractive hobby” for physically attractive people.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 123abc and stevielake