Brutal look pill (story time)

Terrortheplug

Terrortheplug

Iron
I lost my virginity at 16 and this is when I got heavily black pilled. One day I told my friend I need pussy because I was horny af btw my friend pulls bitches but only ltb - mtb he ended up calling me a week later saying we can hit this 2 man jfl, I ended up having a 3 some but it gets worse my friend ended up falling in love with this Hoe. The next day my friend and his new girl wanted to hang out and drink at a park but this time it didn’t feel right because she was hitting on me and it turns out she been talking to my friend a lot about me, btw my friend is sub 5 and I mog him brutally, when we all decide to go home she told me that she wanted to drop my friend (her boyfriend) off at his house first and she goes second, my friend was getting sus and i had to text him saying it’s fine if she try’s to cheat I will tell you so he agreed and I dropped him off not even 20 mins later I was pounding this bitch in the back off my car and she ended breaking up with him and getting with me I never told my friend but game is game I’m 17 now and ended up breaking up with her 5 months ago but I still use her for pussy

Btw I’m to lazy to type proper sentences

• +1
Reactions: panjeet currycel, vermillioncorefan and beefliverontop
>I lost my virginity at 16

Stopped reading there

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger
ignore

• +1
Reactions: Elias de God and BeanletMogger
This nigger is trying to farm rep this didnt happen probably some fat shitskin behind the screen

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chudlite and BeanletMogger
I’m 17 now and ended up breaking up with her 5 months ago but I still use her for pussy
N

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: forevercoping, Terrortheplug and BeanletMogger
I believe him,
Woman are huge sluts nowadays.
U can get pussy aslong as u have average height + mtn face and trendy tiktok hairstyle and some NT style

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and Terrortheplug
I lost my virginity at 16 and this is when I got heavily black pilled. One day I told my friend I need pussy because I was horny af btw my friend pulls bitches but only ltb - mtb he ended up calling me a week later saying we can hit this 2 man jfl, I ended up having a 3 some but it gets worse my friend ended up falling in love with this Hoe. The next day my friend and his new girl wanted to hang out and drink at a park but this time it didn’t feel right because she was hitting on me and it turns out she been talking to my friend a lot about me, btw my friend is sub 5 and I mog him brutally, when we all decide to go home she told me that she wanted to drop my friend (her boyfriend) off at his house first and she goes second, my friend was getting sus and i had to text him saying it’s fine if she try’s to cheat I will tell you so he agreed and I dropped him off not even 20 mins later I was pounding this bitch in the back off my car and she ended breaking up with him and getting with me I never told my friend but game is game I’m 17 now and ended up breaking up with her 5 months ago but I still use her for pussy

Btw I’m to lazy to type proper sentences
top 10 coldest sigma moments

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Terrortheplug and BeanletMogger
:ROFLMAO:Lost virginity in a 3-some and on top of that a 2 man one girl. What does that feel like it sounds gay

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: panjeet currycel, Terrortheplug and BeanletMogger
One time I was gettin my weener sucked and my friend was smashing this ho from behind. He had a condom on so when he was spent he took it to the bathroom then I cumd in this hos mouth lol