Brutal lookspill from Muay Thai fight

D

Deleted member 13626

Retired

Majority of girls came to see the cute fighter trying to fight the legend Buakaw (which isn't as gl as him)

He got his ass kicked but overall attracted girls not because of his fighting skills and ways to entertain the spectators but because of his looks

This proves that you can femboymaxx in asian country as an asian to attract girls so it's not completely over for you

Girls felt bad for him getting beat up but i think on the inside majority lost the attraction for him, fightingpill is underestimated. But it's even worse if you're maesthetic/masculine/ogre and get beat up by a pretty boy

• JFL
Reactions: John124, Deleted member 8365, Deprived and 6 others
kinda disproves masc/dompill at least for gooks because buakaw is actually very robust/DOM and low trust/dark triad. Harmony and cute features or death i guess

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deprived and 3 others
Wait what? It WASN'T a WHITE guy?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13626
kinda disproves masc/dompill at least for gooks because buakaw is actually very robust/DOM and low trust/dark triad. Harmony and cute features or death i guess
He's dark skinned kinda, in thailand it's seen as a low class thingy, the whiter/paler you look the prettier

He's a beast tbh, motivated me to start muay thai, unfortunately he isn't gl but he got status st least and actual accomplishments not just being gl
Wait what? It WASN'T a WHITE guy?
Just wear contacts, bleach skin and hair as an asian to looksmax theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365 and Elvisandreaa
actually nvm kota has lots of bone mass as seen on google images.

I laugh at S.E.A using "muh robust" yall are literally nigger gooks

the cutepill has always been the case for asians. copers here think neotony only works one way when asian women also like their guys to be pretty.

True beauty star cha eun woo 173728794 761189151041496 5553105684375613477 n

not relevant in this case tho since kota has a robust skull and prominent bones (especially zygos)

still got wrecked by buakaw tho which should disprove good looks == good genes theory nicely, as would scrolling through ESPN rosters of any super high profile (even contact) sports.

still got wrecked by buakaw tho which should disprove good looks == good genes theory nicely, as would scrolling through ESPN rosters of any super high profile (even contact) sports.
the nigger gook has 20 years of experience on the other guy lol

not relevant in this case tho since kota has a robust skull and prominent bones (especially zygos)
still within the prettyboy archetype. being pretty doesnt mean boneless

the nigger gook has 20 years of experience on the other guy lol
in any case i am a firm believer in sexual selection pill and ornament/beauty is beautiful pill. I spent an aspie ammount of time looking at faces of people who are high achievers in all kinds of areas and didnt find any correlation with beauty, only thing i found is a slight correlation with dimorphism and being succesfull in the UFC/freefighting, thats it. Its not even there in any other sport you might expect it to like american football or rugby

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
in any case i am a firm believer in sexual selection pill and ornament/beauty is beautiful pill. I spent an aspie ammount of time looking at faces of people who are high achievers in all kinds of areas and didnt find any correlation with beauty, only thing i found is a slight correlation with dimorphism and being succesfull in the UFC/freefighting, thats it. Its not even there in any other sport you might expect it to like american football or rugby
same thing if you look at faces of tribal people/hunter gatherers, which probably health mog industrialized people to death

brutal redpill for all masc-maxxers:lul:

brutal redpill for all masc-maxxers:lul:
a masc lower third is still giga important and a massive halo, the rest is cope yeah

• +1
Reactions: mug
Doesnt disprove it, women still like masculine men
But they like good looking masc men
This Buakaw guy is simply ugly

F047a5b112

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Cope of the cope. Dimorphism and youth+health= Max sex appeal. You cant be dimorphic without being heslthy at the first place.

Cope of the cope. Dimorphism and youth+health= Max sex appeal. You cant be dimorphic without being heslthy at the first place.
dimorphism and youth are 90% of the sex appeal, "health" is very little. Most normies that are lean are just as healthy as chads. Health is more of a prerequisite to not be ugly/subhuman that that it makes you look hot. You CAN be dimorphic without being healthy they don't have any correlation. You are also forgetting harmony (which includes ratios) and coloring which also greatly influence attractiveness and have no relation or causual relation to litterally anything. You can litterally read about all this stuff on the incel wiki ffs.
you are ugly (as i am) because you were genetically destined to be. Not because of you being "a low t cuck", or unhealthy, or dumb or any of the other genetic package bs broscience. 99% of people living in non third world countires did NOT have a development that could have possibly stunted their looks. Stop coping

Last edited:
dimorphism and youth are 90% of the sex appeal, "health" is very little. Most normies that are lean are just as healthy as chads. Health is more of a prerequisite to not be ugly/subhuman that that it makes you look hot. You CAN be dimorphic without being healthy they don't have any correlation. You are also forgetting harmony (which includes ratios) and coloring which also greatly influence attractiveness and have no relation or causual relation to litterally anything. You can litterally read about all this stuff on the incel wiki ffs.
you are ugly (as i am) because you were genetically destined to be. Not because of you being "a low t cuck", or unhealthy, or dumb or any of the other genetic package bs broscience. 99% of people living in non third world countires did NOT have a development that could have possibly stunted their looks. Stop coping
Mate selection or intrasexual selection is not random.
Ratios are all about where and how big are bones. They are influenced by great variety of things from hormones to posture and they indicate a lot.
Dimorphism are simply hormonal health.
What the literally fuck you mean from normie and chads health comparision? What do you refine health?
Simply to put things that helps organisms to have a survival/reproductive advantage means = sexy/good genes. Feom a certain cutoff point a trait might also decrease survival ability(ie Fisherian Runaway Peacocks Tail) but it also indicates other good genes that the male survives even with a handicap.You know why woman choose hunter eyed wide shouldered tall dudes? Because they produce much stronger and viable offspring. Genetics and Development.

Also jfl at showing resource as incel wiki. Even there blacpill science part it showed features that make a person attractive/dominant that makes him sexually appealing

Asian women hate masculinity.

Water is wet

They all lined up to suck his dick after to make him feel better

nigga you don't know jack shit stop posting or voicing your worthless fucking opinion 3 month old cel thx

This. Anyone should learn from @Ceo of cope he is legit smart